• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weebs/JMU Predictions

Weber will need to force a ton of turnovers to stand a chance.

I just don't think their offense can generate enough points to keep it close.

JMU 24
Weber 3

Unless Weebs forces the turnovers like they did against the Griz, I think it will be a long day for them.

JMU 28
Weber St 14

I’d actually like to see WSU pull off the upset, still have long lasting hate for JMU from 2004. But like stated above, don’t think they have the offense to take the next step.

EW406 said:
Paytonlives said:
EW406 said:
JMU 34
Weebs 10

this... Weber doesn't have the O to make JMU work

Yep. If we held them to what we held them to, I think JMU will do even better.

Maybe. Not sure a team can play better defense than we did against Weber. I guess the block punt touchdown may make the difference and JMU may very well hold them under 17. It will be hard for them to top our defense’s performance

JMU could well shut out Weber; unlikely they will gift them 5 picks. Weber has a great defense and ST, but their offense is not at the semifinals level.

JMU finally ran into a quality defense in UNI. Weber will hold them to 14 but only score 10

JMU finally ran into a quality defense in UNI. Weber will hold them to 14 but only score 10

Back