• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who gets #37?

Pick One for #37

• Lewis

Votes: 66 75.9%
  • Hauck

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • O'Connell

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Bry. Deming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bra. Deming

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sulser

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Roberts

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters

Cuervohola

DONOR
Just wondering who Sims hands down #37 to. If you pick Other, remember it has to be somebody from MT. (I would say Gubner because he's insane, but he's ineligible). I lean toward Lewis as the obvious pick, but the second Hauck could get it.

like this guy's potential

14 MICHAEL MCGINNIS S 6'3" 208 LBS
REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE SIDNEY, MONT. SIDNEY HS
FULL BIO

Proud Griz Man said:

FULL BIO

Yeah, I do too, but with 12 safeties back (assuming), and 11 competing for the spot opposite Hauck, he might not get near enough reps.

Agreed - wait and see in spring and fall.
One of the fastest on the Griz defense, hits strongly, and is learning cover skills. Sandry has used up his eligibility and he was put in lots of coverage assignments all year. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cuervohola said:
Proud Griz Man said:

FULL BIO

Yeah, I do too, but with 12 safeties back (assuming), and 11 competing for the spot opposite Hauck, he might not get near enough reps.

AZGrizFan said:
My sentimental vote is O’Connell, but I believe it’ll go to Lewis.
Same, although I'd like to see it go back to being given to an underclassman, even though that's not really the "brand" of it, anymore.

Lewis embodies everything the 37 jersey is about. Blue-collar kid that comes to play every single day. He plays with the competitive fire and intensity that Griz football is all about. Hope he gets it.

MTGRZ said:
Lewis embodies everything the 37 jersey is about. Blue-collar kid that comes to play every single day. He plays with the competitive fire and intensity that Griz football is all about. Hope he gets it.

Yeah, you can't get more Blue Collar than Townsend (and Butte).

Cuervohola said:
kemajic said:
MikeyGriz said:
Hauck should be in contention.
It's not going to a player that didn't play MT HS football.

Ok. I thought it was for those from MT, not taking into the conversation moved around and played HS where Dad coached.
What does "from MT" mean? He lived in MT age 5 to 11. Was neither born nor attended HS here.

Back