• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bottom Line:

kispiox

Great season for Re-emergence of Griz Football!

10 win/Quarter Final season in BH2 Era beyond expectations...very well done!

Seen no commentary on Quarter Final-loss subplot, so here goes, short n sweet:

Offensive Plan/Scheme was Poor!
Conditions: Wet/sloppy
Griz had nearly 50 pass attempts??
WS had barely 20 pass attempts
Griz had 15 designed run plays
WS had TWICE as many designed run plays
Have no idea why Griz put Sneed in that position on such a sloppy field to both throw & scramble?
We got a good Run game. Should have used it??
Opportunity squandered. Poor plan showed.
Great season! GoGriz!

I'm not convinced we have a "good" run game honestly. Knight is good, but we just never got the push we needed against top tier teams

krammer said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
I'm not convinced we have a "good" run game honestly. Knight is good, but we just never got the push we needed against top tier teams

:thumb:

My view too. If UM could have run the ball better, they would have run the ball more. I saw Green. at a party last night. I should have asked him. He said they were about 3 plays away from moving on. He worked on recruiting all day yesterday, after getting home at 4am. The end of the contact window may be closing now.

PlayerRep said:
krammer said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:

My view too. If UM could have run the ball better, they would have run the ball more. I saw Green. at a party last night. I should have asked him. He said they were about 3 plays away from moving on. He worked on recruiting all day yesterday, after getting home at 4am. The end of the contact window may be closing now.

Hell yes they were. They were a blocked punt away from at least going to OT.

krammer said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:

I think Knight is a helluva runner but it seemed to me he was very hesitant on the field and in those conditions. I would have loved to see Turner who has grown up playing in the snow and slush take a few handoffs.

Back