• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats VS Fats Predictions

I’m starting to think this one might not be close. Buffies haven’t played anyone this year, and they probably don’t respond well coming from behind. They could only manage nine points against mighty Illinois State at home today, and had some early trouble with Nicholls last week. Plus, the most annoying fan base in CFB. I see them folding by two scores.

I hate the Cats, and I always will, but I’m cheering for those Montana boys! Cats 28-24! In the end, though, FTC!

Cats are getting a ton of love on this board. Don’t get it to be honest. Played a soft schedule and lost to UND on the road and Sac State at home. About the only other good team they played was the Griz at home. All playoff games were at home thus far. Yes - AP clobbered Sac State, but SS was a shell of themselves due to injuries. NDSU at home is going to be very difficult. NDSU 17 - MSU 7

cats are set up to win physical games. Their running game is obviously strong, but I am more concerned about how smothering their defense has been. If they play like they have the past 4 weeks they will win by 10+ points. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the cats will win 24-14. They got hot at the right time.

Copper Griz said:
Cats are getting a ton of love on this board. Don’t get it to be honest. Played a soft schedule and lost to UND on the road and Sac State at home. About the only other good team they played was the Griz at home. All playoff games were at home thus far. Yes - AP clobbered Sac State, but SS was a shell of themselves due to injuries. NDSU at home is going to be very difficult. NDSU 17 - MSU 7

Have you read a post saying it wouldn’t be difficult for the Cats to win? I haven’t. We’re playing the best the league has to offer in their place. But we’re a different team than we were in October. We’ve played 6 games since then and have been MUCH better.

NDSU couldn’t score a td yesterday at home. Should I assume they suck and we’ll kill them because of that?

It’s gonna be a very tough game. To win we’ll have to play great in all phases.

This is not a great match up for the Cats. They haven’t faced a defense like this, yet. Everyone thought they’d be competitive last year vs bison and we see how that worked out. I’m not convinced the bison are as good this year as past years and they make more mistakes. But they are still beating literally every team they play. If this was in bozeman I think it’s closer but in the Dome I can pretty much guarantee the bison win by 14.

I just saw the released the point spreads and bison are favored by 16.5

Back