• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Time to put the 2010s behind us

Griz til I die

DONOR
There’s no denying that this has been an incredibly tough decade, not only for Griz football, but UM as a whole. But I see plenty of reason for optimism for the next decade. The football program is headed in the right direction, and soon I think UM will be too. A lot of reason for optimism in the future. Go Griz!

Pretty hard not to beat the last ten years at UM. It appears we are moving forward for sure.

I’d like to see the UM start adding new academic programs. Software related degrees might bring in students and offer a degree that will earn students a living wage after graduation unlike many of the other programs at UM. Got the athletic dept moving the right way, now have to get going on the academic side of things.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I’d like to see the UM start adding new academic programs. Software related degrees might bring in students and offer a degree that will earn students a living wage after graduation unlike many of the other programs at UM. Got the athletic dept moving the right way, now have to get going on the academic side of things.

to be fair, the actual quality of academics at UM is not the problem. The graduate-level enrollment has been steadily increasing for the last 10 years, even during the Engstrom era. Other departments like pharmacy, biology and forestry are highly ranked institutions. its marketing, recruitment and new student services that have been lagging behind

BozAngelesGriz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

to be fair, the actual quality of academics at UM is not the problem. The graduate-level enrollment has been steadily increasing for the last 10 years, even during the Engstrom era. Other departments like pharmacy, biology and forestry are highly ranked institutions. its marketing, recruitment and new student services that have been lagging behind

+1

Back