• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Toure, Dante - Records Broken

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Not only did Toure break the Moss record last week, he broke the all time Griz record for receiving yards in a season (over Mariani) with 1495 yards. Incredible!

He also broke the record for most receptions in a season with 85 (breaking Joe Douglass record of 82).

Then Dante, in just 2 seasons breaks the tackles record set by Huntsburger and ends up with 395 tackles (an average of over 13 per game). That’s also incredible.

Congrats to Both - Job well done! Been a pleasure watching both all season. Good Luck to Dante in his future accomplishments!

HookedonGriz said:
Not only did Toure break the Moss record last week, he broke the all time Griz record for receiving yards in a season (over Mariani) with 1495 yards. Incredible!

He also broke the record for most receptions in a season with 85 (breaking Joe Douglass record of 82).

Then Dante, in just 2 seasons breaks the tackles record set by Huntsburger and ends up with 395 tackles (an average of over 13 per game). That’s also incredible.

And JLM is the all-time career reception leader. I am going to miss that guy.

Dillon said:
Congrats to Both - Job well done! Been a pleasure watching both all season. Good Luck to Dante in his future accomplishments!
Yea add JLM & all the Seniors. Good Luck in your future! :clap:

Congrats to Dante, JLM and Toure...all winners, fun to watch, and they will all be successful in life! Glad Toure, Akem, Roberts will all be back!

I pointed out Toure and Dante specifically because they broke those records last night vs Weber. I thought that was pretty obvious.

But yes amazing what Knight and JLM did with their records as well.

We had a lot of special players that are graduating. Congratulations to them. They will all be missed. So glad we have Knight back next year though. Look out for a huge season for him. Especially if a QB doesn't have a break out season. He's going to be a work horse.

PlayerRep said:
HookedonGriz said:
I pointed out Toure and Dante specifically because they broke those records last night vs Weber. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Sneed too.

Sneed’s record was a not so good one though, unless he broke another one I’m not aware of.

[media] https://twitter.com/frankgogola/status/1205936597335588864?s=21[/media]

GOAT Greatest.Montana.linebacker.ever...

What a pleasure to have watched you & your teammates play Dante. Congratulations on your degree. Thank you & best of luck in everything ahead.

Back