• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Good...

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
Good: Defense evolved from kinda iffy at the beginning of the season to damn fine. The young uns look like a really good group coming up. Lots of good hard hitting plays on defense today and good tackling, good contain, good pursuit. How ‘bout Gubner getting a blocked FG?!

Good: Kinda quietly Toure set the season receiving yards record and Dante sets the season tackles record.

Good: lots of talent in the cupboard for next year. I can’t wait to see who the staff gets us for “Grizmas”.

Buttegrizzle said:
Good: Defense evolved from kinda iffy at the beginning of the season to damn fine. The young uns look like a really good group coming up. Lots of good hard hitting plays on defense today and good tackling, good contain, good pursuit. How ‘bout Gubner getting a blocked FG?!

Good: Kinda quietly Toure set the season receiving yards record and Dante sets the season tackles record.

Good: lots of talent in the cupboard for next year. I can’t wait to see who the staff gets us for “Grizmas”.

Great post!

No sense in rehashing the bad or ugly, there are too many posts after the he loss laden with both!

I’ll admit that I was upset about the loss, but I am proud of our team and their accomplishments. Best of luck to the seniors in their future endeavors and I can’t wait for next season.

AKGriz72 said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Great post!

No sense in rehashing the bad or ugly, there are too many posts after the he loss laden with both!

I’ll admit that I was upset about the loss, but I am proud of our team and their accomplishments. Best of luck to the seniors in their future endeavors and I can’t wait for next season.

I like this thread and these posts. Too many whiny pee pee pants crying in their cheerios, per usual. It was a great season and they played hard. There's a lot to look forward to!

AKGriz72 said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Great post!

:thumb:

I think this defense could hang with anyone in the FCS
They played lights out last night.
Fantastic effort by all on the defense
So sad to see that this will be the last game for the seniors, especially OLSON.

+1

fltheadgriz said:
So sad to see that this will be the last game for the seniors, especially OLSON.

The Griz defense played like their Hair was on fire and I respect those guys for the efforts.

Great year! the Griz went as far as they could..depth is a building process and they will get there..lots
to look forward too! Onward!

AllWeatherFan said:
Five picks and we lose by only seven? That’s fricking amazing!
If someone told me yesterday that Sneed would throw 5 picks, and we'd have a blocked punt for a TD, I'd have told you we lost by 30+.

Really inspired performance.

fltheadgriz said:

I expect we will be watching him on Sundays.

AllWeatherFan said:
Five picks and we allow but 8 1st downs, 113 yards total offense and 10 offensive points to a #3 seeded team.

kemajic said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Five picks and we allow but 8 1st downs, 113 yards total offense and 10 offensive points to a #3 seeded team.

I agree. Tough way to go out but we should have lost by 3 scores easily. Gave them 3 on the first pick and 7 on the punt block. Heck of an effort by the D. Could not handle the pressure and zone. Solid year for the Griz

Back