• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/Cat game exposed all weaknesses??

MONDAK

How much of tonight's meltdown can be directly attributed to all the weaknesses that the Cat's exposed in that beat down? Seams like Weber learned a lot from the Cat/Griz game. Am I off base or being Captain Obvious?

I'd say you're off base in referring to this game as a meltdown. Sneed has a bad night, but we lost by a single touchdown to a damn good team in the quarterfinals, on the road. Calling that a meltdown is frankly overwrought.

I do think the Bobshits exposed some weaknesses, but having seen those weaknesses, the #3 team in the country was barely able to eke out a one-touchdown win at home? Shit, I'll take that all day. If you want to see a meltdown, watch the Scats' get their shit pushed in by the Bizon next week.

SubGriz said:
I'd say you're off base in referring to this game as a meltdown. Sneed has a bad night, but we lost by a single touchdown to a damn good team in the quarterfinals, on the road. Calling that a meltdown is frankly overwrought.

I do think the Bobshits exposed some weaknesses, but having seen those weaknesses, the #3 team in the country was barely able to eke out a one-touchdown win at home? Shit, I'll take that all day. If you want to see a meltdown, watch the Scats' get their shit pushed in by the Bizon next week.

Still playing...FINAL 4 baby! :coffee:

AND...mark it, whoever we play, we beat next week! :thumb:

SubGriz said:

The Griz just lost and you talk smack about the Cats going to get their shit kicked in by the Bison? You think the Griz would beat the Bison?

“the #3 team in the country was barely able to eke out a one-touchdown win at home? Shit, I'll take that all day.” Sounds like a left-winged dipshit that’s into participation trophies. We almost won!!!

So many Griz focused Cat trolls on eGriz and social media. You can really tell this is the Cats first semifinal since 1984.
At least pretend like you’ve been there before. :roll:

BillingsCat said:
SubGriz said:

The Griz just lost and you talk smack about the Cats going to get their shit kicked in by the Bison? You think the Griz would beat the Bison?

The Griz have beaten the Bison.

billingsbubbagriz said:
BillingsCat said:
SubGriz said:

The Griz have beaten the Bison.
I didn’t realize they played this year?

We went as far as we could go. It was obvious the offensive line play wasn’t able to hold up and it was obvious sneed was a shell of himself. Watching him he wasn’t really able to plant his feet comfortably and throw. He couldn’t scramble. He didn’t protect the football and that’s a formula for disaster. It’s my opinion he should have been substituted out in the cat/Griz game and he should have been substituted out last night. The only reason I can see why he wasn’t is the coaches thought a hobbled sneed gave a better chance to win then a 100% Humphrey which doesn’t bode well for next year. The defense played lights out and special teams gave up a td. As far as the cats and other teams going forward. I really don’t care but if I we’re to guess JMU will be a tough out and a cat/bizon game will be a battle in the trenches. But ndsu still has to play today so we’ll have to see if they move on or end up like Montana...

MONDAK said:
How much of tonight's meltdown can be directly attributed to all the weaknesses that the Cat's exposed in that beat down? Seams like Weber learned a lot from the Cat/Griz game. Am I off base or being Captain Obvious?
I really don’t think the Cat/Griz game really exposed anything. Last nights game was decided by weather and your QB not having his best game. Your defense played lights out. Lewis was all over the place.

SubGriz said:

If I want to watch a beatdown I just replay the Cat griz game on my DVR. I'll make you a copy if you want. And Weber always plays close games, Sneed had a melt down.

I am not local so I have only been able to catch the non-conference games but I have listened to every other game. To me it seemed like the Cats put our defense on skates the whole game where they were not even making contact until 4 yards downfield.

The defense had one bad drive last night where their offense went down the field. The Griz lost because the defensive playcaller from Weber put Sneed in a bodybag by mixing up coverages all night and then one missed block on a punt. I would not say these two losses are parallel.

FlyCastingCat said:
SubGriz said:

If I want to watch a beatdown I just replay the Cat griz game on my DVR. I'll make you a copy if you want. And Weber always plays close games, Sneed had a melt down.
Speaking of beat downs, do you also have the NDSU cat game from last year on your DVR?

BillingsCat said:
SubGriz said:

You have to be a special kind of retard to be surprised that people on eGriz hate the Scats. Which I suppose world just be a typical Boobcat fan, wouldn't it?

SubGriz said:
BillingsCat said:
SubGriz said:

You have to be a special kind of retard to be surprised that people on eGriz hate the Scats. Which I suppose world just be a typical Boobcat fan, wouldn't it?
I love the name calling! You’re probably one of the many Griz fans that didn’t even attend Missoula Community College and still lives in their Mom’s basement.

pussycatkillerz said:
So many Griz focused Cat trolls on eGriz and social media. You can really tell this is the Cats first semifinal since 1984.
At least pretend like you’ve been there before. :roll:

Gawd seriously!! :roll:

BillingsCat said:
SubGriz said:
BillingsCat said:
SubGriz said:

I love the name calling! You’re probably one of the many Griz fans that didn’t even attend Missoula Community College and still lives in their Mom’s basement.

He can’t be more than 10 yrs old.

Back