• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats to MSU and Weber

Grizbeer

Griz did well this season but not ready yet for prime time. Really impressed with MSU, a decade of doing everything right has paid dividends. Hopefully the next decade swings the other way.

FTC. I'll be the biggest Bison fan on the planet next week. Weber's tough, I'll give them that. TBH, as much as this loss sucks, I feel like my faith in Bobby Hauck is vindicated. To have your quarterback give away five picks and still only lose by seven to the #3 team in the country is indicative of damn fine coaching.

F*ck You Guys Too! Have fun knitting for the rest of the winter. What an epic CHOKE by Sneed again, just like the last two Cat/Griz games.

BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Isaiah Ifanse ran for 171 yards and three touchdowns to lead Montana State to a resounding 48-14 win over Montana on Saturday in the 119th Cat-Griz game.

Montana fumbled on its first play and never recovered as MSU scored on its first five possession to jump out to a 31-7 lead midway through the second quarter.

The win was the biggest margin in the rivalry game for the Bobcats (9-3, 6-2 Big Sky Conference) since 1966 when they won 38-0. The Grizzlies (9-3, 6-2) scored on consecutive possessions in the first half but that was all they could muster in the game between Top 10 FCS teams.

The Bobcats ran for 382 yards and had 488 total yards. Logan Jones has 19 carries for 121 yards and one touchdown. Flanker Tyrone Marshall ran for another 81 yards on eight carries and one touchdown.

Marcus Knight ran for both touchdowns for Montana and has 21 total touchdowns, which is third in school history.

Grizbeer said:
Griz did well this season but not ready yet for prime time. Really impressed with MSU, a decade of doing everything right has paid dividends. Hopefully the next decade swings the other way.

I agree, congrats, hope both cat teams win next weekend. Man the Griz were close, announcer said that Bobby said you build a team from the center out, you can see both Weber and the Cats have done that. Griz are working on it.

1972 said:
Grizbeer said:

I agree, congrats, hope both cat teams win next weekend. Man the Griz were close, announcer said that Bobby said you build a team from the center out, you can see both Weber and the Cats have done that. Griz are working on it.

Thanks and congratulations on a fine season all things considered. I was hoping the griz would win today because I wanted another shot at them this year. At any rate, you heard it here first, we WIN next week no matter who is in front of us! :clap:

Catsrback76 said:
1972 said:
Grizbeer said:

Thanks and congratulations on a fine season all things considered. I was hoping the griz would win today because I wanted another shot at them this year. At any rate, you heard it here first, we WIN next week no matter who is in front of us! :clap:

I’ll bet you $100 bison smoke you. Charity of my choice. Let’s do it.

Counter Assault said:
F*ck You Guys Too! Have fun knitting for the rest of the winter. What an epic CHOKE by Sneed again, just like the last two Cat/Griz games.

BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Isaiah Ifanse ran for 171 yards and three touchdowns to lead Montana State to a resounding 48-14 win over Montana on Saturday in the 119th Cat-Griz game.

Montana fumbled on its first play and never recovered as MSU scored on its first five possession to jump out to a 31-7 lead midway through the second quarter.

The win was the biggest margin in the rivalry game for the Bobcats (9-3, 6-2 Big Sky Conference) since 1966 when they won 38-0. The Grizzlies (9-3, 6-2) scored on consecutive possessions in the first half but that was all they could muster in the game between Top 10 FCS teams.

The Bobcats ran for 382 yards and had 488 total yards. Logan Jones has 19 carries for 121 yards and one touchdown. Flanker Tyrone Marshall ran for another 81 yards on eight carries and one touchdown.

Marcus Knight ran for both touchdowns for Montana and has 21 total touchdowns, which is third in school history.

And this is why I cheer when the bison roll you and make you look pedestrian. Cats fans are fuck tards. All of them.

Catsrback. Don't think you will lose by 42 next week but I do think you lose. Might might be a competitive game. Doesn't matter. Nobody is going to beat James Madison. I will be very surprised if Weber scores more than 3 next week. Maybe six!

Counter Assault said:

I wonder what it’s like, to be this big of a Douche

I actually hope the gutty Bobcats beat the T-Buffs at their own game. The fallout would be the best entertainment. Call me what you will, but I will be rooting for the Bobcats to win on an extremely controversial call.

HookedonGriz said:
Counter Assault said:

And this is why I cheer when the bison roll you and make you look pedestrian. Cats fans are [*]f*** tards. All of them.
He was just responding to the other Griz fans that were saying they wanted the Bison to roll the Cats by 40.

Catsrback76 said:
1972 said:
Grizbeer said:

So fucking torn.....

scats...evil empire with counter assault as a fan
fats....9000 counter assaults as fans

Think I'll go skiing...

not at Bridger. or big sky. or in utah.

Schweitzer, here I come!

Grizwold said:
Catsrback. Don't think you will lose by 42 next week but I do think you lose. Might might be a competitive game. Doesn't matter. Nobody is going to beat James Madison. I will be very surprised if Weber scores more than 3 next week. Maybe six!

This. James Madison is the best team in FCS this year.

stubbins said:
Grizwold said:

This. James Madison is the best team in FCS this year.
Did you think the Griz were going to beat JMU?

Back