• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats to MSU and Weber

Grizbeer

Griz did well this season but not ready yet for prime time. Really impressed with MSU, a decade of doing everything right has paid dividends. Hopefully the next decade swings the other way.

Congrats to UM as well. You guy exceeded (almost) everyone’s expectations. I’m sure that was a frustrating way to end the season, but should diminish the big picture of a very good year.

In the grand scheme of things I can not root against the Big Sky but then again I certainly can't root for a certain team either!

Bump. Respect to both while we are in defeat. Both schools should be immensely proud of their respective teams.

It's a testament to how good UM was this year that MSU and Weber beating them was such a big deal. Quarterfinals in year two with a new coach? That's impressive. Here's hoping that the rivalry burns hot with both teams excelling. We need to let the rest of the FCS know that its best football is found in the state of Montana.

I just got home from the long road trip to Ogden, after spending some time on egriz reading the post game tirades, the only comment I'm gonna make is this - I have more appreciation for the facilities and game day atmosphere we have at WA Griz stadium than before, if thats even possible.

Dillon said:
In the grand scheme of things I can not root against the Big Sky but then again I certainly can't root for a certain team either!

Mrs. Dillon I presume?

Back