Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 9287
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by Ursa Major » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:40 pm

jodcon wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Ursa Major wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:29 pm
jodcon wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:21 pm
pussycatkillerz wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:45 pm


It was like Randy the "Macho Man" Savage snapping into a Slim Jim. Just less Macho and more Mormon...
It was like Buffalo Bob putting the Griz in a hole and telling them to put the lotion on their skin.

That creepy.
It's ironic that he got such a bad reception from Weber fans and it was embraced by Griz fans. A prophet is never honored in their own land.
His mistake was he didn't surround himself with 6 wives, at least one that was questionably legal age. That would have sold it.
Agreed :thumb:
Post Like A Champion!

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17414
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by CDAGRIZ » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:51 pm

I wonder if username WEberNation knows just how eGriz immortal he became today.

AKGriz72
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:14 pm

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by AKGriz72 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:57 pm

I’m so bummed they took it down. It was the Blair Witch Project of hype videos.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17414
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by CDAGRIZ » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:20 pm

WEberNation, if you’re reading this from the Miata, or Slippery Pete’s apartment, or wherever, please put the video back up. Please. It would mean so much to so many during this holiday season when times can be tough. You and I both know what the Good Book says about selfishness. We beg of you: Find it in your heart to warm so many others’ hearts by restoring the video. Thank you, and God bless.

PS: if anyone is a member on that message board, could you please pass this humble plea along to WEberNation?

User avatar
Jaredkuehn
Posts: 1166
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by Jaredkuehn » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:04 pm

I was able to see it before they pulled it. My first thought was that there’s no way I’m bringing my family to a place where I know that guy is going to be! Maybe it was a genius way to dissuade Griz fans from coming, or a suggested above, it could have been a Griz fan mole. Creepy!

garizzalies
Posts: 3073
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by garizzalies » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 am

Image

garizzalies
Posts: 3073
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by garizzalies » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:23 am

Colter_Nuanez56 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:26 pm
Ursa Major wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:16 pm
This will be celebrated in Cheney for generations. They're finally off the hook for the worst fan video.

This is also in the running for the worst hype video ever....

Image

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17414
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by CDAGRIZ » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Has anyone had any luck trying to get this guy to bring the video back? We need this video, and we need it now! It's one of the best pieces of work ever in the history of BSC fandom. Please, Mr. WEberNation, give the people what they want, sir. Bring it back.

User avatar
pussycatkillerz
eGriz Club
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Great Falls

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by pussycatkillerz » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:34 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:55 pm
Has anyone had any luck trying to get this guy to bring the video back? We need this video, and we need it now! It's one of the best pieces of work ever in the history of BSC fandom. Please, Mr. WEberNation, give the people what they want, sir. Bring it back.
I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17414
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by CDAGRIZ » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:38 pm

pussycatkillerz wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:34 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:55 pm
Has anyone had any luck trying to get this guy to bring the video back? We need this video, and we need it now! It's one of the best pieces of work ever in the history of BSC fandom. Please, Mr. WEberNation, give the people what they want, sir. Bring it back.
I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.
Can you tell him I will convert if he reposts the video? I think he will get $100 off next month's dues and a coupon book for the referral. Tough to resist.

User avatar
pussycatkillerz
eGriz Club
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Great Falls

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by pussycatkillerz » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:40 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:38 pm
pussycatkillerz wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:34 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:55 pm
Has anyone had any luck trying to get this guy to bring the video back? We need this video, and we need it now! It's one of the best pieces of work ever in the history of BSC fandom. Please, Mr. WEberNation, give the people what they want, sir. Bring it back.
I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.
Can you tell him I will convert if he reposts the video? I think he will get $100 off next month's dues and a coupon book for the referral. Tough to resist.
You may be on to something here

User avatar
fanofzoo
Posts: 3724
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:08 am
Location: missoula

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by fanofzoo » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:17 pm

pussycatkillerz wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:34 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:55 pm
Has anyone had any luck trying to get this guy to bring the video back? We need this video, and we need it now! It's one of the best pieces of work ever in the history of BSC fandom. Please, Mr. WEberNation, give the people what they want, sir. Bring it back.
I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.
How much ?

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17414
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by CDAGRIZ » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:03 pm

fanofzoo wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:17 pm
pussycatkillerz wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:34 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:55 pm
Has anyone had any luck trying to get this guy to bring the video back? We need this video, and we need it now! It's one of the best pieces of work ever in the history of BSC fandom. Please, Mr. WEberNation, give the people what they want, sir. Bring it back.
I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.
How much ?
Can you put a price on salvation? OK, fine, $25k and you’re, wheep whoop, absolved.

MontanaJack2006
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by MontanaJack2006 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?

User avatar
Htowngriz
Posts: 3119
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:13 pm

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by Htowngriz » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 pm

MontanaJack2006 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:04 pm
Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?
Sure, right after I whip up an exact replica of the Mona Lisa.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17414
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by CDAGRIZ » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Htowngriz wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 pm
MontanaJack2006 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:04 pm
Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?
Sure, right after I whip up an exact replica of the Mona Lisa.
Mother of God! That is The perfect comment. Not “A” perfect comment; “The” perfect comment. Everyone else is playing for second at this point.

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 20843
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by EverettGriz » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:07 am

Htowngriz wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 pm
MontanaJack2006 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:04 pm
Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?
Sure, right after I whip up an exact replica of the Mona Lisa.
:lol: :clap:
Booze is the duct tape of life.

MontanaJack2006
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by MontanaJack2006 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:19 am

Htowngriz wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 pm
MontanaJack2006 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:04 pm
Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?
Sure, right after I whip up an exact replica of the Mona Lisa.
I need to stop asking stupid questions.

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 20843
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by EverettGriz » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:57 am

MontanaJack2006 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:19 am
Htowngriz wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 pm
MontanaJack2006 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:04 pm
Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?
Sure, right after I whip up an exact replica of the Mona Lisa.
I need to stop asking stupid questions.
Don’t be so hard on yourself, Jack. It was not a stupid question. It’s just that...well, the beauty of that work of art is just impossible to describe. I mean, have you ever tried to describe a sunset to someone who didn’t see it? Same thing.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

hilinegrizfan
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Post by hilinegrizfan » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:13 am

EverettGriz wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:57 am
MontanaJack2006 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:19 am
Htowngriz wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 pm
MontanaJack2006 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:04 pm
Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?
Sure, right after I whip up an exact replica of the Mona Lisa.
I need to stop asking stupid questions.
Don’t be so hard on yourself, Jack. It was not a stupid question. It’s just that...well, the beauty of that work of art is just impossible to describe. I mean, have you ever tried to describe a sunset to someone who didn’t see it? Same thing.
all of this is comedy gold. proud of you guys :thumb:

Post Reply