Recruits

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
70Griz

Recruits

Post by 70Griz » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:13 pm

I don't think you could have scripted this weekend's game for our potential recruits any better if you had gone through central casting. Those kids had to be jacked and impressed with Griz nation football after that old fashioned a$$kicking.

kemajic
eGriz Club

Re: Recruits

Post by kemajic » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:18 pm

70Griz wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:13 pm
I don't think you could have scripted this weekend's game for our potential recruits any better if you had gone through central casting. Those kids had to be jacked and impressed with Griz nation football after that old fashioned a$$kicking.
There could have been fewer empty seats in view.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:39 pm

It’s paying off! 2 hard Commits since the game in Autjoe Soe and now Erik Barker a 3 Star TE!

putter
eGriz Club

Post by putter » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:48 pm

The more ESPN airtime also pays dividends ... if they would only promote the games.
So Let me get this straight.....Muslim terrorists fly planes into buildings and we are not supposed to judge all Muslim's for the actions of a few. A few crazy Americans commit heinous acts with guns but it is OK to condemn all gun owning Americans.. there is our congress for you.

Griz90

Post by Griz90 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:57 pm

The attendance, while a concern, likely won't affect recruits who have been at this game or any other this season. The faithful that do show up are always loud and proud and the atmosphere is rocking. In spite of our lower-than-wished attendance expectations versus SLU we still outdrew EVERY FCS playoff team in the nation!

GottaluvGriz
eGriz Club

Post by GottaluvGriz » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Griz90 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:57 pm
The attendance, while a concern, likely won't affect recruits who have been at this game or any other this season. The faithful that do show up are always loud and proud and the atmosphere is rocking. In spite of our lower-than-wished attendance expectations versus SLU we still outdrew EVERY FCS playoff team in the nation!
Including the Teams that played indoors out of the elements.

Go Griz!