• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Speculation

fltheadgriz said:
After the Griz dismantle Weebs, would you rather see UNI at Wa-Griz or have to travel to JMU?

I will go out on a limb- well let's see, I don't know, I guess & hope UNI!

I live in D.C now so I am probably one of the only people that wouldn't mind JMU. But really I don't see much to speculate would much rather play a weaker UNI at home.

Obviously would rather see UNI at home, but I don't see a world where the Panthers can hang with JMU at all.

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best so I think the Griz would roll over JMU. In fact,Iif I recall, it wasn't that long ago when JMU won it all playing all their games on the road.

If you could be the top scientist in your field or have mad cow disease, which would you choose?

UNI at home for sure. Then maybe the CATS making it to the semis so there is chance for Brawl redux.

Everyone would like another home game for sure but that would be a fantasy. UNI has no chance to stay with JMU. So after we dispose of Weber we go for a long ride. GO GRIZ!

I’d rather not have UNI here next week. They are not a warm weather team, and we won’t have all the weather advantages that we did Saturday, which in my view was the determining factor in the game.

Raider said:
I’d rather not have UNI here next week. They are not a warm weather team, and we won’t have all the weather advantages that we did Saturday, which in my view was the determining factor in the game.

Sarcasm. I like it. Needed to help others as they think you’re serious. If anyone is anti-weather discussion it’s Raider.

CDAGRIZ said:
If you could be the top scientist in your field or have mad cow disease, which would you choose?

Is this a puzzle? I can't figure it out. Who are your sources on this one? Were they indicating a correct answer?

PeauxRouge said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Is this a puzzle? I can't figure it out. Who are your sources on this one? Were they indicating a correct answer?

Got it figured out. The first clue is hidden where Polaris rises. Ask for the albino apple picker.

MontanaJack2006 said:
PeauxRouge said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Got it figured out. The first clue is hidden where Polaris rises. Ask for the albino apple picker.

:lol:

Back