Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
bigsky33
Posts: 2142
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 am

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by bigsky33 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:02 pm

The offense of AP is like the Bobcats. Lots of different looks.

User avatar
signedbewildered
eGriz Club
Posts: 5211
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:21 pm
Location: South of The Zoo

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by signedbewildered » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:09 pm

bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:02 pm
The offense of AP is like the Bobcats. Lots of different looks.
You know I take back what I said. I mean Sac is having by far their worst performance of 2019 but you may just have your hands full with this Pee team.

bigsky33
Posts: 2142
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 am

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by bigsky33 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:18 pm

signedbewildered wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:09 pm
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:02 pm
The offense of AP is like the Bobcats. Lots of different looks.
You know I take back what I said. I mean Sac is having by far their worst performance of 2019 but you may just have your hands full with this Pee team.
I agree. They are a good team. Their QB makes plays. Their disadvantage is the travel next week after this week. May be that they are tired.
Last edited by bigsky33 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
IdaGriz01
Posts: 9231
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: Idaho Falls

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by IdaGriz01 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:18 pm

bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:39 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm
hm.grwn.grizfan wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:26 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:23 pm
This has been impressive. If the Qb isn’t injured so badly that he can’t play, the Gov’s handle state ag next week. They’re damn good on either line & against the run.
I am 99% sure if MSU gets Peay they win easily and roll to the semis. Peay ain’t that good, sac state is just playing like dog shit IMO
Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.
You are right-on! Plus1
The only surprise here is how putrid Sac State is playing. Austin Peay's last opponent, Furman, was no world-beater, but they were a decent team. And the Govs absolutely beat the crap out of them (42-6, if you missed the score). No, this ain't no fluke.

User avatar
Copper Griz
Posts: 3000
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:12 pm
Location: Big Sky

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by Copper Griz » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:21 pm

IdaGriz01 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:18 pm
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:39 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm
hm.grwn.grizfan wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:26 pm

I am 99% sure if MSU gets Peay they win easily and roll to the semis. Peay ain’t that good, sac state is just playing like dog shit IMO
Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.
You are right-on! Plus1
The only surprise here is how putrid Sac State is playing. Austin Peay's last opponent, Furman, was no world-beater, but they were a decent team. And the Govs absolutely beat the crap out of them (42-6, if you missed the score). No, this ain't no fluke.
AP looks legit. Next weekend could be interesting.
Everyone thinks trolls live under a bridge. They don't, they live in their Mom's basement.

bigsky33
Posts: 2142
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 am

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by bigsky33 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Copper Griz wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:21 pm
IdaGriz01 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:18 pm
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:39 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.
You are right-on! Plus1
The only surprise here is how putrid Sac State is playing. Austin Peay's last opponent, Furman, was no world-beater, but they were a decent team. And the Govs absolutely beat the crap out of them (42-6, if you missed the score). No, this ain't no fluke.
AP looks legit. Next weekend could be interesting.
Yes it will. They have a lot to do to making Sac look bad.

grizindabox
eGriz Club
Posts: 15393
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by grizindabox » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:58 pm

I assumed that 1 BSC team would shit the bed....winner....Sac St.
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.

ilovethecats
Posts: 4770
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:56 pm

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:00 pm

grizindabox wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:58 pm
I assumed that 1 BSC team would shit the bed....winner....Sac St.
If one was gonna shit the bed, that’s the one I was hoping would shit the bed.

User avatar
bgbigdog
eGriz Club
Posts: 5593
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am
Location: US

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by bgbigdog » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:40 am

Ursa Major wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:39 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm
hm.grwn.grizfan wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:26 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:23 pm
This has been impressive. If the Qb isn’t injured so badly that he can’t play, the Gov’s handle state ag next week. They’re damn good on either line & against the run.
I am 99% sure if MSU gets Peay they win easily and roll to the semis. Peay ain’t that good, sac state is just playing like dog shit IMO
Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.
Bigdog, where have you been hiding? I'm almost positive it's spelled Firman.
Not hiding my friend. Been otherwise engaged carrying bags for Mrs. Dr. Bigdog on her annual speaking tour again this year & literally just walked in the door from not-so-outback Australia when SacSta kicked off. & you’re right, it is Firman.































Sorry for the large gap here but wanted to have enough room for the package tracking software ads not to get crowded.

Just watched the Griz game & now am taking large doses of cold caffeine to see if I can get cycled back to Chicago time. This from a guy who has to Austin Peay all the time & gets jet lagged flying in the same time zone. Positioning myself so the crash tonight isn’t literal. Go Griz & GoGuvsGo.

Edit: and if you’ve got an extra Clamato left, send it my way please. Dr. Bigdog likes it with vodka. :thumb:
"Growl"

User avatar
Fushiznitz
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 am

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by Fushiznitz » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:16 am

Have AP 'pee' in a cup. Their defense played like they were on bath salts. Vicious.
“Political Correctness” is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh$t by the clean end."

User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 9287
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by Ursa Major » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:28 am

bgbigdog wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:40 am
Ursa Major wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:39 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm
hm.grwn.grizfan wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:26 pm


I am 99% sure if MSU gets Peay they win easily and roll to the semis. Peay ain’t that good, sac state is just playing like dog shit IMO
Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.
Bigdog, where have you been hiding? I'm almost positive it's spelled Firman.
Not hiding my friend. Been otherwise engaged carrying bags for Mrs. Dr. Bigdog on her annual speaking tour again this year & literally just walked in the door from not-so-outback Australia when SacSta kicked off. & you’re right, it is Firman.




























Sorry for the large gap here but wanted to have enough room for the package tracking software ads not to get crowded.

Just watched the Griz game & now am taking large doses of cold caffeine to see if I can get cycled back to Chicago time. This from a guy who has to Austin Peay all the time & gets jet lagged flying in the same time zone. Positioning myself so the crash tonight isn’t literal. Go Griz & GoGuvsGo.

Edit: and if you’ve got an extra Clamato left, send it my way please. Dr. Bigdog likes it with vodka. :thumb:

Great idea to leave space for these ads :clap:

Unfortunately no Clamato left. Sadly the bottle didn't get to see the end of the third quarter. I was grossly over-served again yesterday as evidenced by my choice to put up outside Christmas lights after the game, in the dark, while it was raining.

I almost had my mail-order bride talked into going over to Ogden for the game. Enticed her with a visit to the Salt Lake City Ikea. That is until she found out the game was being played outside. She said, "Let me know when they're playing in Kauai, baby."
Post Like A Champion!

MsMaroon
eGriz Club
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by MsMaroon » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:28 am
bgbigdog wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:40 am
Ursa Major wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:39 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm


Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.
Bigdog, where have you been hiding? I'm almost positive it's spelled Firman.
Not hiding my friend. Been otherwise engaged carrying bags for Mrs. Dr. Bigdog on her annual speaking tour again this year & literally just walked in the door from not-so-outback Australia when SacSta kicked off. & you’re right, it is Firman.




























Sorry for the large gap here but wanted to have enough room for the package tracking software ads not to get crowded.

Just watched the Griz game & now am taking large doses of cold caffeine to see if I can get cycled back to Chicago time. This from a guy who has to Austin Peay all the time & gets jet lagged flying in the same time zone. Positioning myself so the crash tonight isn’t literal. Go Griz & GoGuvsGo.

Edit: and if you’ve got an extra Clamato left, send it my way please. Dr. Bigdog likes it with vodka. :thumb:

Great idea to leave space for these ads :clap:

Unfortunately no Clamato left. Sadly the bottle didn't get to see the end of the third quarter. I was grossly over-served again yesterday as evidenced by my choice to put up outside Christmas lights after the game, in the dark, while it was raining.

I almost had my mail-order bride talked into going over to Ogden for the game. Enticed her with a visit to the Salt Lake City Ikea. That is until she found out the game was being played outside. She said, "Let me know when they're playing in Kauai, baby."
My first thought was, you deserve better. Then, it occurred to me you should have offered her more than a chance for a few lousy meatballs.

I have to confess I'm a little disillusioned.
Yes I'm a girl.
Yes I love football.
Yes I yell and scream at the TV
as if the players and coaches can hear me.

GO GRIZ!

User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 9287
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by Ursa Major » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:43 pm

MsMaroon wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:01 pm
Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:28 am
bgbigdog wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:40 am
Ursa Major wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:39 pm


Bigdog, where have you been hiding? I'm almost positive it's spelled Firman.
Not hiding my friend. Been otherwise engaged carrying bags for Mrs. Dr. Bigdog on her annual speaking tour again this year & literally just walked in the door from not-so-outback Australia when SacSta kicked off. & you’re right, it is Firman.




























Sorry for the large gap here but wanted to have enough room for the package tracking software ads not to get crowded.

Just watched the Griz game & now am taking large doses of cold caffeine to see if I can get cycled back to Chicago time. This from a guy who has to Austin Peay all the time & gets jet lagged flying in the same time zone. Positioning myself so the crash tonight isn’t literal. Go Griz & GoGuvsGo.

Edit: and if you’ve got an extra Clamato left, send it my way please. Dr. Bigdog likes it with vodka. :thumb:

Great idea to leave space for these ads :clap:

Unfortunately no Clamato left. Sadly the bottle didn't get to see the end of the third quarter. I was grossly over-served again yesterday as evidenced by my choice to put up outside Christmas lights after the game, in the dark, while it was raining.

I almost had my mail-order bride talked into going over to Ogden for the game. Enticed her with a visit to the Salt Lake City Ikea. That is until she found out the game was being played outside. She said, "Let me know when they're playing in Kauai, baby."
My first thought was, you deserve better. Then, it occurred to me you should have offered her more than a chance for a few lousy meatballs.

I have to confess I'm a little disillusioned.
Lots of practical concerns that are also barriers to my attendance. 1) convincing my A-pipe PO into allowing me to travel out of state. 2) you know how I like to wear nothing but my lucky kilt for Griz games. If I go to Ogden, that surely means pneumonia for Christmas.

Slavic people as a whole love ready-to-assemble furniture and cold modernist styling.
Post Like A Champion!

User avatar
bgbigdog
eGriz Club
Posts: 5593
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am
Location: US

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by bgbigdog » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:26 am

Ad space...



















Man after my own heart. I made sporrans in a previous life so if you want just the right accessory to make that outfit, let me know. I only use bobcat fir now, and even though it takes some time to procure, it’s well worth the wait.

And for the record, IKEA meatballs are tasty. I’m certain I’ll make a stop later this week for a $1.00’s worth of hangers and a plate or two of those little beauties.
"Growl"

MsMaroon
eGriz Club
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by MsMaroon » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:05 pm

bgbigdog wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:26 am
Ad space...



















Man after my own heart. I made sporrans in a previous life so if you want just the right accessory to make that outfit, let me know. I only use bobcat fir now, and even though it takes some time to procure, it’s well worth the wait.

And for the record, IKEA meatballs are tasty. I’m certain I’ll make a stop later this week for a $1.00’s worth of hangers and a plate or two of those little beauties.
For the record, I did not say the meatballs in and of themselves were lousy. What I said was, it was poor enticement for a woman of Mrs. Major's caliber.

I WILL state - for the record - my Norwegian meatballs are the tastiest ever; I would put them up against any and all other meatballs, including IKEA's.

I make them every Christmas Eve so there's time to plan on stopping by . . . ;)
Yes I'm a girl.
Yes I love football.
Yes I yell and scream at the TV
as if the players and coaches can hear me.

GO GRIZ!

User avatar
bgbigdog
eGriz Club
Posts: 5593
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am
Location: US

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by bgbigdog » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:16 pm

MsMaroon wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:05 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:26 am
Ad space...



















Man after my own heart. I made sporrans in a previous life so if you want just the right accessory to make that outfit, let me know. I only use bobcat fir now, and even though it takes some time to procure, it’s well worth the wait.

And for the record, IKEA meatballs are tasty. I’m certain I’ll make a stop later this week for a $1.00’s worth of hangers and a plate or two of those little beauties.
For the record, I did not say the meatballs in and of themselves were lousy. What I said was, it was poor enticement for a woman of Mrs. Major's caliber.

I WILL state - for the record - my Norwegian meatballs are the tastiest ever; I would put them up against any and all other meatballs, including IKEA's.

I make them every Christmas Eve so there's time to plan on stopping by . . . ;)
Ad space...






While I’m looking forward to being home in Montana relatively soon, I’ve also recently dispatched Mrs. Dr. Bigdog’s ner-do-well yoga instructor so it’s likely we’re going to need to spend Christmas with family. Thank you so kindly, none the less, for your gracious invitation. :thumb:



Ps. Is it possible that you ship in the 48 contiguous? I’m nothing if not a slave to great Swedish meatballs. Waiting anxiously with my finger on the Apple Pay button...
"Growl"

EastCoastGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:20 pm
Location: From the East Shore of Placid Lake

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by EastCoastGriz » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:41 pm

MsMaroon wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:05 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:26 am
Ad space...



















Man after my own heart. I made sporrans in a previous life so if you want just the right accessory to make that outfit, let me know. I only use bobcat fir now, and even though it takes some time to procure, it’s well worth the wait.

And for the record, IKEA meatballs are tasty. I’m certain I’ll make a stop later this week for a $1.00’s worth of hangers and a plate or two of those little beauties.
For the record, I did not say the meatballs in and of themselves were lousy. What I said was, it was poor enticement for a woman of Mrs. Major's caliber.

I WILL state - for the record - my Norwegian meatballs are the tastiest ever; I would put them up against any and all other meatballs, including IKEA's.

I make them every Christmas Eve so there's time to plan on stopping by . . . ;)
What was that address again??
The GRIZ, a quarter century of total dominance over the cats.

MsMaroon
eGriz Club
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Re: Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Post by MsMaroon » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:58 pm

bgbigdog wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:16 pm
MsMaroon wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:05 pm
bgbigdog wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:26 am
Ad space...



















Man after my own heart. I made sporrans in a previous life so if you want just the right accessory to make that outfit, let me know. I only use bobcat fir now, and even though it takes some time to procure, it’s well worth the wait.

And for the record, IKEA meatballs are tasty. I’m certain I’ll make a stop later this week for a $1.00’s worth of hangers and a plate or two of those little beauties.
For the record, I did not say the meatballs in and of themselves were lousy. What I said was, it was poor enticement for a woman of Mrs. Major's caliber.

I WILL state - for the record - my Norwegian meatballs are the tastiest ever; I would put them up against any and all other meatballs, including IKEA's.

I make them every Christmas Eve so there's time to plan on stopping by . . . ;)
Ad space...






While I’m looking forward to being home in Montana relatively soon, I’ve also recently dispatched Mrs. Dr. Bigdog’s ner-do-well yoga instructor so it’s likely we’re going to need to spend Christmas with family. Thank you so kindly, none the less, for your gracious invitation. :thumb:



Ps. Is it possible that you ship in the 48 contiguous? I’m nothing if not a slave to great Swedish meatballs. Waiting anxiously with my finger on the Apple Pay button...
Alas, this year I'm only shipping lefse . . . to out of state relatives who punish me severely when I don't make any for them. They can make their own damn meatballs - as gluten-free, heart-healthy (with ground turkey or chicken or god knows what) air fried and gravy-less as they want. :( :D
Yes I'm a girl.
Yes I love football.
Yes I yell and scream at the TV
as if the players and coaches can hear me.

GO GRIZ!

Post Reply