• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at Purple Cats Playoff Predictions

Paytonlives

Staff member
Hard to beat a team twice in a year but...

Kennesaw is not very good and almost upset the Weeb's,

Griz 35
Weebs 16

Chilly and...quiet? Maybe 8k in attendance. Despite winning they really don’t see good attendance returns like Eastern did when they turned things around.

https://twitter.com/WeberHQ/status/1203440395704627200?s=19

Senior D End will miss the 1st half against the Griz

BozAngelesGriz said:
Chilly and...quiet? Maybe 8k in attendance. Despite winning they really don’t see good attendance returns like Eastern did when they turned things around.

5422 attendance

Is there a pattern, here: Weber, blowout win; MSU, blowout loss; SELA, blowout win? Sure hope history doesn't repeat itself, here.

Grizzoola said:
Is there a pattern, here: Weber, blowout win; MSU, blowout loss; SELA, blowout win? Sure hope history doesn't repeat itself, here.

2 is a coincidence, 3 is a pattern. Next Saturday we will know if it’s a coincidence.

Being the superstitious SOB that I am, I am not doing anything differently from last week. Both times I picked the Griz to win they lost so... I wear my Golden Knights Jersey instead of my Griz Jersey, I wear my Griz beads and hat 🧢 I am predicting the Griz get rolled.

Griz: 14
Weber: 48

Austin Peay: 7
MSWho: 44

JMU 56
UNI 14

NDSU 63
Ill. St. 0

My non biased pick is:
About 10 years ago went went to Weber and got our butts kicked unexpectedly. They visited us in the playoffs and we kicked their butts. I have a feeling it may be the opposite this year. Just not sure our D can keep us in it for the whole game we have had teams throw for almost 500 yards and rush for almost 400 yards against this year. If only we did one exceptionally well. Maybe the coaches can gameplan an awesome plan.
However
WSU-38
UM-21
Here's hoping I am wrong.

Back