Frisco, Here We Come?

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
PlayerRep
Posts: 25537
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by PlayerRep » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 am

I don't mean to get ahead of ourselves, but I found Bingham's quote to be interesting.

"Bingham, a future doctor and the son of a Grizzly who’s ever passionate about the team, takes the approach of why set the sights low when it's possible aim high."

“Winning a national championship, that’s the only goal right now,” Bingham said. “School’s about over, so we can pretty much put 100 percent of our focus into football. That’s the plan right now: To make a run and win a national championship. We believe we can.”

"Added Villanueva: “As players, we put the whole trust in all the coaches and let them guide us, let them steer us because as the end of the day, they know best for us, for this program, for this university. It’s just about trusting a process, going to work every single day and knowing at the end of the week that the coaches are going to do everything in their power to hopefully come out with a win.”

https://missoulian.com/sports/college/b ... 81548.html

User avatar
GRZFTBL
Posts: 5443
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:02 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by GRZFTBL » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:08 am

Would be an incredible run. I think we're a year away from Frisco.
MSUcks
catatac wrote:Griz gonna win this one, as usual.
:coffee:

User avatar
AllWeatherFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 10612
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:39 pm
Location: Space (Best In)

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by AllWeatherFan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:37 am

Hey pal, let's take it one game at a time.* We don't want our team thinking about Kennesaw State on Saturday, we want our full attention directed at the foeman's line, oh brother mine. Up with Montana, boys!




*I know, friend, I'm not your pal.
Turn up the Eagles, the neighbors are listening.

zengriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:35 pm
Location: way out west

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by zengriz » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:47 am

...this goal is absolutely possible..one thing...
...eat the breakfast before the weber game...
...stay away from the cat game day breakfast...

... :shock: ...

hilinegrizfan
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by hilinegrizfan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:36 pm

zengriz wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:47 am
...this goal is absolutely possible..one thing...
...eat the breakfast before the weber game...
...stay away from the cat game day breakfast...

... :shock: ...
:thumb:

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25028
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by AZGrizFan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:19 pm

I have my tickets and hotel room, just in case....
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

Griz til I die
eGriz Club
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:41 pm
Location: Butte, Mt

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by Griz til I die » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:22 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:19 pm
I have my tickets and hotel room, just in case....
You still gonna go even if we don’t make it?
I was told before the game started not to encourage the students to start my favorite chant, but you did it any way (FTC)- Bobby Hauck. UM Student and lifelong #1 Griz fan

Diesel
Posts: 1101
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by Diesel » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Believe and achieve

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25028
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by AZGrizFan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:26 pm

Griz til I die wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:22 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:19 pm
I have my tickets and hotel room, just in case....
You still gonna go even if we don’t make it?
Haven't decided yet. It's a short drive, and there's a nice casino about 45 minutes north of Frisco.... 8-) 8-) 8-)
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

User avatar
MissoulaMarinerFan
Posts: 3078
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by MissoulaMarinerFan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:53 am

The 4 goals from Hauck's first time around have not and will not change:
1. Graduate
2. Beat state
3. Win Conference Championship
4. Win National Championship

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 20855
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by EverettGriz » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:03 am

AllWeatherFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:37 am
Hey pal, let's take it one game at a time.* We don't want our team thinking about Kennesaw State on Saturday, we want our full attention directed at the foeman's line, oh brother mine. Up with Montana, boys!




*I know, friend, I'm not your pal.
You're no Yogi either, my friend.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

User avatar
BadlandsGrizFan
Posts: 5066
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:05 am

AZGrizFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:26 pm
Griz til I die wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:22 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:19 pm
I have my tickets and hotel room, just in case....
You still gonna go even if we don’t make it?
Haven't decided yet. It's a short drive, and there's a nice casino about 45 minutes north of Frisco.... 8-) 8-) 8-)
you talking Winstar cuz Choctaw is shit in my opinion.
Montana is no place for the idler, the penniless, the feeble in will or body!

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25028
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by AZGrizFan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:10 am

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:05 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:26 pm
Griz til I die wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:22 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:19 pm
I have my tickets and hotel room, just in case....
You still gonna go even if we don’t make it?
Haven't decided yet. It's a short drive, and there's a nice casino about 45 minutes north of Frisco.... 8-) 8-) 8-)
you talking Winstar cuz Choctaw is shit in my opinion.
:thumb: :thumb:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

Mousegriz
Posts: 1264
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 am

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by Mousegriz » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:43 pm

Bump!

Gotta believe!

User avatar
pussycatkillerz
eGriz Club
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Great Falls

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by pussycatkillerz » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:47 pm

I think if we come out and punch Weber in the mouth agian we absoulty have a shot at getting to Frisco.

MikeyGriz
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:35 am
Location: Billings, MT

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by MikeyGriz » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:23 pm

pussycatkillerz wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:47 pm
I think if we come out and punch Weber in the mouth agian we absoulty have a shot at getting to Frisco.
+1

Griz#64
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by Griz#64 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:29 pm

Next Year!! To hell with next year, Today is what is important. we are closing in on the big prize. Get it foremost in your mind. Double your efforts when you have the opportunity to do it NOW. Balls to the Wall .. Go Tough Griz,

griz4life
eGriz Club
Posts: 6059
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:41 pm

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by griz4life » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Not a year way. Two games away, with the chance to be one game away by midnight Saturday.
"I kept waiting for a smirk, but instead he recalled how many countless hours he spent making sure I stayed out of trouble and how tough it was to keep me on the path to success.
"We would do anything for him.He was our leader and we would go anywhere he took us--It just so happened to be Huntington, West Virginia, and our school's first national championship," Dave Dickenson.

jacobj6
eGriz Club
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:01 am

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by jacobj6 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:41 am

griz4life wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:46 pm
Not a year way. Two games away, with the chance to be one game away by midnight Saturday.
Exactly!
2 games is closer than 15.
2 more wins easier than 12 more.

User avatar
behappp
eGriz Club
Posts: 2502
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:03 am

Re: Frisco, Here We Come?

Post by behappp » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:27 am

pussycatkillerz wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:47 pm
I think if we come out and punch Weber in the mouth agian we absoulty have a shot at getting to Frisco.
Mainly because it would be a road win against a playoff team. At WaGriz we're NC quality. On the road... gotta get that first big win.

Friday night fight fight fight
“ I'm in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it." - John Steinbeck
Image

Post Reply