Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
mtgrizrule

BDizzle wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:52 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:48 pm
BDizzle wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:34 pm
Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.
BD, when myself and others have done that in the past, it was still the same kind of outcome, with a few egrizzers being total assholes on whatever the news was. You know damn well what I am referring too. You've been on this board long enough to remember. Why do you think this board has lost some posters, who used to give us good information that was usually accurate? Like it or not, that is the truth!!!
I’m not disagreeing with you on that. But FFS you can’t get so upset about that. And honestly if you make the statements you made, you better expect to get some pushback. Gotta get some thicker skin on this board.
I'll compromise on that. In turn, people need to also not be so extreme in how they go about things, and/or credit people when they are right. Yet, some here, just emphasize the negatives. Maybe, I was brought up to balance out the negatives with the positives too. People go on a damn witch hunt here. It doesn't have to be that way.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:01 pm
BDizzle wrote:
mtgrizrule wrote:
BDizzle wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:34 pm
Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.
BD, when myself and others have done that in the past, it was still the same kind of outcome, with a few egrizzers being total assholes on whatever the news was. You know damn well what I am referring too. You've been on this board long enough to remember. Why do you think this board has lost some posters, who used to give us good information that was usually accurate? Like it or not, that is the truth!!!
I’m not disagreeing with you on that. But FFS you can’t get so upset about that. And honestly if you make the statements you made, you better expect to get some pushback. Gotta get some thicker skin on this board.
I'll compromise on that. In turn, people need to also not be so extreme in how they go about things, and/or credit people when they are right. Yet, some here, just emphasize the negatives. Maybe, I was brought up to balance out the negatives with the positives too. People go on a damn witch hunt here. It doesn't have to be that way.
If you want credit for being right, you should post something more than a puzzle. Nobody knew wtf you heard/were predicting. If Akem played, you would’ve deserved no credit for being right because you never said he would play.
Fahque

So, Akem should be almost fully healed by now, no?
mtgrizrule

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:26 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
BDizzle wrote:
mtgrizrule wrote:

If you want credit for being right, you should post something more than a puzzle. Nobody knew wtf you heard/were predicting. If Akem played, you would’ve deserved no credit for being right because you never said he would play.
So, with that logic, being I didn't directly say it, then I am not wrong :clap: :thumb:
mtgrizrule

Fahque wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:29 pm
With CDA's lessons of posting, those that do know/will know, won't post it here. :thumb:
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:32 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:26 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
BDizzle wrote:

So, with that logic, being I didn't directly say it, then I am not wrong :clap: :thumb:
Um, did you not see the 35 sarcastic posts in this thread making that exact point?

Anyway, whatever, Go Griz!
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:34 pm
Fahque wrote:
With CDA's lessons of posting, those that do know/will know, won't post it here. :thumb:
Ok, Rule’s Rules of Inside Info:

1. If I post that I know something, but can’t tell, don’t be a meanie head.
2. When anything at all happens, and I say that’s the thing I knew, everyone has to give me credit for knowing, even though nobody knew what I was saying I knew.
3. C’mon people, figure out the puzzle.
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Sammy was on crutches and in a boot on the sideline. He was on a scooter earlier in week. Sammy is done for this season unless we get to Frisco in January and it’s a Christmas miracle of healing.
RobGriz
eGriz Club

BlackChickenHobo wrote:
My boy is done and not playing anymore this year and will possibly grad transfer.
Yeah....sure
I'd rather the GRIZ go 9-4 and be in the FCS playoff hunt every year than go 6-5 and get an invite to play in the Whoreallygivesashit.com bowl
grizindabox
eGriz Club

mtgrizrule wrote:
Fahque wrote:
How about the ones that didn't know but thought they might?
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

HookedonGriz wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:50 pm
Sammy was on crutches and in a boot on the sideline. He was on a scooter earlier in week. Sammy is done for this season unless we get to Frisco in January and it’s a Christmas miracle of healing.
I hope to grant you one demerit for being wrong about this, but I’m afraid when all is said and done I’ll be forced to grant you two credits for being correct. If you get 10 credits, you get a Super You. Ten Super Yous gets you a trip to the Treasure Chest and your name read in the morning announcements.
mtgrizrule

grizindabox wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:01 am
mtgrizrule wrote:
Fahque wrote:
Sort of like you thinking you know who told me or didn't tell me what, but you weren't there. That is you thinking you know, but you don't know. Christ Sake, I admitted to being wrong and given wrong information. Move on.
grizindabox
eGriz Club

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:06 am
grizindabox wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:01 am
mtgrizrule wrote:
Fahque wrote:
Sort of like you thinking you know who told me or didn't tell me what, but you weren't there. That is you thinking you know, but you don't know. Christ Sake, I admitted to being wrong and given wrong information. Move on.
Not sure I put any thought into who might have told you, nor really even care. And it was a pretty passive-aggressive attempt.
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:04 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
I hope to grant you one demerit for being wrong about this, but I’m afraid when all is said and done I’ll be forced to grant you two credits for being correct. If you get 10 credits, you get a Super You. Ten Super Yous gets you a trip to the Treasure Chest and your name read in the morning announcements.

😂😂
ilovethecats

HookedonGriz wrote:
I already knew this weeks ago and I’m not even a fan! The puzzle pieces were right there! 8-)
jcu27

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:24 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
I already knew this weeks ago and I’m not even a fan! The puzzle pieces were right there! 8-)
Considering DS was in crutches for 2 weeks and came back, I'm going to predict SA will be back next weekend. If not and we advance to the next round he will be in that game. I don't see him being done for the season. Remember how he got injured?
made by; meh
grizghost

jcu27 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:36 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:24 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Considering DS was in crutches for 2 weeks and came back, I'm going to predict SA will be back next weekend. If not and we advance to the next round he will be in that game. I don't see him being done for the season. Remember how he got injured?
..love to see Sammy back but I think he's done for the season..too bad the kids a gamer!
RABIDAWG

Nope & nope. Be lucky for the natty. Save for next season. From a reliable source.
Now, dammit, get out there and HURT somebody!
Horribilis

Not to hijack this wonderful discussion, but I sat in row 8 yesterday behind the Griz bench, and I was impressed with how Akem was working the bench on his crutches. Of course, I could not hear what was said, but it sure looked like he was coaching them up and not just passing time and joking around. He could have easily taken a seat on the warm bench and sulked. He seems like a really good teammate.
MissoulaMarinerFan

Anybody else catch Toure's first down "celebration" like Akem was doing for a bit the first time the Griz went for it on 4th down in the red zone? Pretty cool "tip of the cap" to his injured teammate.