Akem Tweet could it be?

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Post Reply
User avatar
PeauxRouge
Posts: 8060
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 pm

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by PeauxRouge » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:09 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:05 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:55 pm
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.
So, uh, what was the surprise?
I'm no good at puzzles either. Help me out here!

User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7274
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by cclarkblues » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:11 pm

PeauxRouge wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:09 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:05 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:55 pm
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.
So, uh, what was the surprise?
I'm no good at puzzles either. Help me out here!
Was the surprise that he is still on crutches and in a boot?
The Dude Abides

grizindabox
eGriz Club
Posts: 15398
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by grizindabox » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:13 pm

cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:11 pm
PeauxRouge wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:09 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:05 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:55 pm
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.
So, uh, what was the surprise?
I'm no good at puzzles either. Help me out here!
Was the surprise that he is still on crutches and in a boot?
He was posting out of his ass.
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.

User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7274
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by cclarkblues » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:20 pm

grizindabox wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:13 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:11 pm
PeauxRouge wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:09 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:05 pm


So, uh, what was the surprise?
I'm no good at puzzles either. Help me out here!
Was the surprise that he is still on crutches and in a boot?
He was posting out of his ass.
And that is a rare talent.
The Dude Abides

User avatar
stubbins
Posts: 3794
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:12 pm
Location: Missoula, MT

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by stubbins » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:23 pm

cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:20 pm
grizindabox wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:13 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:11 pm
PeauxRouge wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:09 pm


I'm no good at puzzles either. Help me out here!
Was the surprise that he is still on crutches and in a boot?
He was posting out of his ass.
And that is a rare talent.
Bullshit! I do it all of the time...and I’m not talented.
The amazing thermos! Keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold...how does it know?

[*]f*** Royce

SaskGriz
Posts: 2271
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 am
Location: The Great White North

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by SaskGriz » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:38 pm

stubbins wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:23 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:20 pm
grizindabox wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:13 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:11 pm


Was the surprise that he is still on crutches and in a boot?
He was posting out of his ass.
And that is a rare talent.
Bullshit! I do it all of the time...and I’m not talented.
Neither is Robert Goulet

mtgrizrule
Posts: 20461
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by mtgrizrule » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:18 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:05 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:55 pm
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.
So, uh, what was the surprise?
So what, myself and the person who told me, he could play were wrong. We were both overly optimistic, with what we heard. How dare someone be wrong or slightly off with information. Oh God, it's the end of the F'n world!! Who knows, maybe, he will still play at some point in the playoffs. That would be terrific for him. As it turned out, the GRIZ did great without him. What was surprising? Toure putting up historical numbers and a performance for the ages. Nobody saw that coming.

If the GRIZ play like that every time, I'll take it every time and gladly eat crow. Sure in the hell beats being negative, skeptical, condescending, and treating people like a world class ass. I'm not the 1st person to be wrong here. I won't be the last. I'd say, over time, I've been right or close to right, more often than not. 2 damn times, in many years here, my information didn't happen has told to me. This time, and 1 time when I was told Will Cherry would be out for the remainder of a season. Fortunately, Cherry's injury wasn't as bad as everyone thought at the time. Even the staff thought he was done for year, right after the injury happened.

There is no need for you to be an ass about things.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17437
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by CDAGRIZ » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:30 pm

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:18 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:05 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:55 pm
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.
So, uh, what was the surprise?
So what, myself and the person who told me, he could play were wrong. We were both overly optimistic, with what we heard. How dare someone be wrong or slightly off with information. Oh God, it's the end of the F'n world!! Who knows, maybe, he will still play at some point in the playoffs. That would be terrific for him. As it turned out, the GRIZ did great without him. What was surprising? Toure putting up historical numbers and a performance for the ages. Nobody saw that coming.

If the GRIZ play like that every time, I'll take it every time and gladly eat crow. Sure in the hell beats being negative, skeptical, condescending, and treating people like a world class ass. I'm not the 1st person to be wrong here. I won't be the last. I'd say, over time, I've been right or close to right, more often than not. 2 damn times, in many years here, my information didn't happen has told to me. This time, and 1 time when I was told Will Cherry would be out for the remainder of a season. Fortunately, Cherry's injury wasn't as bad as everyone thought at the time. Even the staff thought he was done for year, right after the injury happened.

There is no need for you to be an ass about things.
Next time, if you don’t want the reaction you got from me and others, maybe try:

“I heard he could play, and so did another person I know.”

Instead of puzzles and mind games and “I know but can’t say” fucking bullshit.

User avatar
BDizzle
eGriz Club
Posts: 3513
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:16 am
Location: Billings

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by BDizzle » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:34 pm

Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.
aka BHaf

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 7596
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by HookedonGriz » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:41 pm

BDizzle wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:34 pm
Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.
Gottta agree with this. All good fellas let’s go kick some Weber ass!

mtgrizrule
Posts: 20461
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by mtgrizrule » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:44 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:30 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:18 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:05 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:55 pm
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.
So, uh, what was the surprise?
So what, myself and the person who told me, he could play were wrong. We were both overly optimistic, with what we heard. How dare someone be wrong or slightly off with information. Oh God, it's the end of the F'n world!! Who knows, maybe, he will still play at some point in the playoffs. That would be terrific for him. As it turned out, the GRIZ did great without him. What was surprising? Toure putting up historical numbers and a performance for the ages. Nobody saw that coming.

If the GRIZ play like that every time, I'll take it every time and gladly eat crow. Sure in the hell beats being negative, skeptical, condescending, and treating people like a world class ass. I'm not the 1st person to be wrong here. I won't be the last. I'd say, over time, I've been right or close to right, more often than not. 2 damn times, in many years here, my information didn't happen has told to me. This time, and 1 time when I was told Will Cherry would be out for the remainder of a season. Fortunately, Cherry's injury wasn't as bad as everyone thought at the time. Even the staff thought he was done for year, right after the injury happened.

There is no need for you to be an ass about things.
Next time, if you don’t want the reaction you got from me and others, maybe try:

“I heard he could play, and so did another person I know.”

Instead of puzzles and mind games and “I know but can’t say” f***[*] bullshit.
So, when someone I trust tells me to not say something directly, I honor that. I can honestly say, that is the 1st time the information I was given by that person wasn't right. over the years. So, that part isn't bullshit.

If you don't like it, that is on you. Still no need to be an ass about things. IF you're going to be an ass. then how about actually having the courtesy of telling someone they are/were right? After all, fair is fair. Then again, some people just choose to dwell more on negativity than positivity. Let me guess, when you supervise someone (personally and/or professionally), you more often mention the negatives verses mentioning the positives more often.

I am sure, we both mean well. It is a matter of different POV's. You prefer one way, I prefer another. You didn't appreciate or respect how I went about things. In turn, I didn't appreciate how you went about questioning things, by coming off as an inconsiderate ass hole .

Now, let's cheers to the GRIZ Win, move on, and get back on the same team in rooting them on next game, one of which, I hope we see Akem return. If not next game, may the GRIZ continue to advance all the way, and Akem plays a role at some point. #cheerstothegriz
Last edited by mtgrizrule on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!

PlayerRep
Posts: 25537
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by PlayerRep » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:45 pm

Rule told me that the surprise was that a Randy Moss record would be broken.

User avatar
PeauxRouge
Posts: 8060
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 pm

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by PeauxRouge » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:46 pm

I'll second it. If you don't like this reaction, and it's clear you get your feelings hurt easily, then don't post it in the first place. Or just state it like CDA says. It's easy. If you aren't suppose to say that much, though, just don't post anything at all. Then you don't have to get all butt hurt when it blows up in your face.

grizindabox
eGriz Club
Posts: 15398
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by grizindabox » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:47 pm

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:44 pm

So, when someone I trust tells me to not say something directly, I honor that.
I probably wouldn't have said anything indirectly either.
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.

BlackChickenHobo
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by BlackChickenHobo » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:48 pm

My boy is done and not playing anymore this year and will possibly grad transfer.

mtgrizrule
Posts: 20461
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by mtgrizrule » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:48 pm

BDizzle wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:34 pm
Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.
BD, when myself and others have done that in the past, it was still the same kind of outcome, with a few egrizzers being total assholes on whatever the news was. You know damn well what I am referring to. You've been on this board long enough to remember. Why do you think this board has lost some posters, who used to give us good information that was usually accurate? Like it or not, that is the truth!!!
Last edited by mtgrizrule on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!

User avatar
signedbewildered
eGriz Club
Posts: 5215
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:21 pm
Location: South of The Zoo

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by signedbewildered » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:50 pm

BlackChickenHobo wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:48 pm
My boy is done and not playing anymore this year and will possibly grad transfer.
That's what word on the street has been.

mtgrizrule
Posts: 20461
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by mtgrizrule » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:50 pm

PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:45 pm
Rule told me that the surprise was that a Randy Moss record would be broken.
Thanks PR. I am sure we all will take that kind of performance any time. :thumb:
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!

User avatar
BDizzle
eGriz Club
Posts: 3513
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:16 am
Location: Billings

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by BDizzle » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:52 pm

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:48 pm
BDizzle wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:34 pm
Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.
BD, when myself and others have done that in the past, it was still the same kind of outcome, with a few egrizzers being total assholes on whatever the news was. You know damn well what I am referring too. You've been on this board long enough to remember. Why do you think this board has lost some posters, who used to give us good information that was usually accurate? Like it or not, that is the truth!!!
I’m not disagreeing with you on that. But FFS you can’t get so upset about that. And honestly if you make the statements you made, you better expect to get some pushback. Gotta get some thicker skin on this board.
aka BHaf

casewinter13
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Re: Akem Tweet could it be?

Post by casewinter13 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:58 pm

BlackChickenHobo wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:48 pm
My boy is done and not playing anymore this year and will possibly grad transfer.
Wait... Sammy is grad transferring next season??

Post Reply