Akem Tweet could it be?

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
Post Reply
User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 9296
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

hilinegrizfan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:49 am
i know everything
:lol: :lol: :clap:
Post Like A Champion!
User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 9296
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:38 am
Ursa Major wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:27 am
mtgrizrule wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:09 am
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:10 pm


It’s the classic, “I know something, but I can’t say because I think my sources will be mad because I think this is a covert operation that only I’m in on, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I know, but you don’t.”

An eGriz tale as old as time.

Or could it be, people with info no longer share it, because of ass hole responses like yours? Myself and others have stopped sharing info here, because of the some asses here. Think what you want, it's a free country.

Worse case, the info is out for the opposition to chose to prepare for Akem, or not.
I could say something about this exchange, but I won't. :|
Haha! Missed this one. Well done. :clap:
Gracious! I thought it might have been too subtle.
Post Like A Champion!
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 18025
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

AllWeatherFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:56 am
hilinegrizfan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:49 am
i know everything
What will the S&P 500 be one year from today? Thanks!
Dude, he knows, but he can't share it. The post was just to let everyone know he knows. That's how this works.
hilinegrizfan
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:04 am

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:32 pm
AllWeatherFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:56 am
hilinegrizfan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:49 am
i know everything
What will the S&P 500 be one year from today? Thanks!
Dude, he knows, but he can't share it. The post was just to let everyone know he knows. That's how this works.
i know everything but can't say, but i will say once what i know is known by all, and then I'll say, told you so, i knew
User avatar
AllWeatherFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 10711
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:39 pm
Location: Space (Best In)

hilinegrizfan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:35 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:32 pm
AllWeatherFan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:56 am
hilinegrizfan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:49 am
i know everything
What will the S&P 500 be one year from today? Thanks!
Dude, he knows, but he can't share it. The post was just to let everyone know he knows. That's how this works.
i know everything but can't say, but i will say once what i know is known by all, and then I'll say, told you so, i knew
I knew you were going to say that, but I kept my mouth shut because I knew it wasn't public knowledge.
Turn up the Eagles, the neighbors are listening.
SACCAT66
Posts: 1351
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Spectators Bar

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:54 am
SACCAT66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:49 am
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:22 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:08 am


Haha yep all part of the full blown undercover operation here 😂. Rumor is he’s going to fly in sporting a red cape with an S for Sammy in the 2nd Q to lead us to victory!
I actually saw him off campus this week. I asked him point blank if he was going to play. He gave me a definitive response that I cannot share here. By doing this, it allows me to be correct no matter the outcome. He could start, play sparingly, dress but not play, not dress, join the women’s golf team, or turn into a jet and bomb the Russians. At least I will be able to tell everyone I knew it before it happened.
How much for you to make me a Bobcats Playoff avatar drawing..
They are pretty high-end. I'll see if I can get a quote from the tech team.
Have your people talk to my people... But make sure they don't actually say anything that they know, or will do... That way we can both be right.
Brother Bear
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:07 pm

Whenever he plays again, I certainly will be excited to see him play!
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 18025
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

SACCAT66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:28 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:54 am
SACCAT66 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:49 am
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:22 am


I actually saw him off campus this week. I asked him point blank if he was going to play. He gave me a definitive response that I cannot share here. By doing this, it allows me to be correct no matter the outcome. He could start, play sparingly, dress but not play, not dress, join the women’s golf team, or turn into a jet and bomb the Russians. At least I will be able to tell everyone I knew it before it happened.
How much for you to make me a Bobcats Playoff avatar drawing..
They are pretty high-end. I'll see if I can get a quote from the tech team.
Have your people talk to my people... But make sure they don't actually say anything that they know, or will do... That way we can both be right.
Will do. I was posting a few weeks ago, dropping hints here and there, and some of the good posters were able to piece it together. C'mon, people! We shall see what the final number/scope of work will be. Time will tell. You and I both already know.
grizghost
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:46 pm

sources: not playing!
User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 12953
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

Brother Bear wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:55 pm
Whenever he plays again, I certainly will be excited to see him play!
Jan. 11 would be good.
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em." - Webb Wilder
krammer
Posts: 2170
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:39 pm

I think Flowers come in and takes the top off the defense for a couple of long tds and everyone forgets who Akem is for a game....
User avatar
Dillon
Posts: 1117
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Gaeilge1 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 am
Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.
If he is at less than 70% I think Humphrey should start!
User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 12953
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

Dillon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:41 am
Gaeilge1 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 am
Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.
If he is at less than 70% I think Humphrey should start!
I will trust our coaches to make that decision.
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em." - Webb Wilder
Gaeilge1
Posts: 1493
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 am

I agree. Can is the better option if Dalton still can't move.
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25756
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Dillon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:41 am
Gaeilge1 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 am
Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.
If he is at less than 70% I think Humphrey should start!
What about a 73.4% Sneed? :D :D
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
Dillon
Posts: 1117
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:29 pm
Dillon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:41 am
Gaeilge1 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 am
Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.
If he is at less than 70% I think Humphrey should start!
What about a 73.4% Sneed? :D :D
No Problem then - Good to GO! :lol:
User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 12953
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

AZGrizFan wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:29 pm
Dillon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:41 am
Gaeilge1 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 am
Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.
If he is at less than 70% I think Humphrey should start!
What about a 73.4% Sneed? :D :D
That's what we had for the MSU game. 87.39% is the estimate for tomorrow. Multiply that by his 150% heart factor.
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em." - Webb Wilder
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25756
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

kemajic wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:36 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:29 pm
Dillon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:41 am
Gaeilge1 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 am
Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.
If he is at less than 70% I think Humphrey should start!
What about a 73.4% Sneed? :D :D
That's what we had for the MSU game. 87.39% is the estimate for tomorrow. Multiply that by his 150% heart factor.
87.39%? I'll take it all day long and twice on Saturdays.... :thumb: :thumb:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm

kemajic wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:36 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:29 pm
Dillon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:41 am
Gaeilge1 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 am
Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.
If he is at less than 70% I think Humphrey should start!
What about a 73.4% Sneed? :D :D
That's what we had for the MSU game. 87.39% is the estimate for tomorrow. Multiply that by his 150% heart factor.
I think at MSU he was lucky to be at 52%. Heard he didn’t practice entire week leading up to that game.
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 18025
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

mtgrizrule wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:55 pm
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.
So, uh, what was the surprise?
Post Reply