• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weather

fltheadgriz

I'll start it.
It is to be 38 degrees with a chance of flurries in Missoula on Saturday against SE LA.
SOOOOOO
Do we start can they handle the cold AND THE LOUD?

fltheadgriz said:
I'll start it.
It is to be 38 degrees with a chance of flurries in Missoula on Saturday against SE LA.
SOOOOOO
Do we start can they handle the cold AND THE LOUD?

That didn’t work the last time a team from warmer temps came to Wa Griz for the playoffs. I say no. Maybe we say it is going to be hot and quiet?

fltheadgriz said:
Yes but Coastal Carolina was an anomaly!

coastal Carolina coach did the research and outsmarted Delaney..I think Hauck will have them
prepared..the Team is a little beat up so the extra week should help!

Plus it was 72 degrees at Hammond, LA, during the game.
I doubt very many players from SE LA have been in temps colder than 40 let alone in snow!

I can guarantee that it's going to be coldER and loudER than their stadium was today, but we better not put our faith in the weather or the crowd to get the win. Having said that, the Griz DO play better at home. I think the offenses are pretty similar but the Griz have an advantage on defense and special teams. Should be a good game.

Ya, How about put a sock in the Wx BS talk, tongue in cheek or otherwise. It'll be a great time in WA Griz. I for one am very happy to see a return of play-off football.

Go Griz Maul em!

After the Coastal debacle, I'm never going to hype the cold as an advantage again.

This is a great offense coming in, and our defense is going to have their hands full, cold or not.

Harm said:
Ya, How about put a sock in the Wx BS talk, tongue in cheek or otherwise. It'll be a great time in WA Griz. I for one am very happy to see a return of play-off football.

Go Griz Maul em!
+1 :thumb:

It was below zero when Wofford took down an 11-0 Griz team.

Hopefully it’s not windy...they’ve been through hurricane force winds.

uofmman1122 said:
After the Coastal debacle, I'm never going to hype the cold as an advantage again.

This is a great offense coming in, and our defense is going to have their hands full, cold or not.

SE La. looked fast today, especially at offensive skill positions.

super_eagle13 said:
Nobody cares about your gay weather. Teams will simulate your din with their PA but they don't even bother with ice fans. its not about that.

Weather should be ok from where you are watching Super Eagle. If it’s cold in the basement have mom turn up the thermostat.

Buttegrizzle said:
super_eagle13 said:
Nobody cares about your gay weather. Teams will simulate your din with their PA but they don't even bother with ice fans. its not about that.

Weather should be ok from where you are watching Super Eagle. If it’s cold in the basement have mom turn up the thermostat.

I wonder if him and his Mom had a nice Thanksgiving at Denny’s together?

No! Please no... I don’t think we should factor cold for anything. Griz also better not go sleeveless just to “look tuff”. Dress to win the freakin game. I also don’t think we should count on WaGriz as a big difference maker. More teams seem to be able and adapt to what gets thrown at them.Griz better repair for a battle I have a feeling. SELA looks like they will look to Laing it all over.

Back