• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

playoff tickets

hilinegrizfan

it's been so long since we've been in the playoffs I forgot how the ticketing works.

I'm a season ticket holder, do i get first dibs or can i move my seats or what?

hilinegrizfan said:
it's been so long since we've been in the playoffs I forgot how the ticketing works.

You get 1st dibs on your current seats.

https://gogriz.com/sports/2019/11/14/2019-fcs-playoff-information.aspx

Season ticket holders will have until Tuesday at 6 p.m. of game week to renew their seats. All remaining seats still available after that will open to the general public at 12:00 a.m. on Wednesday.

hilinegrizfan said:

Check your email. You should have a couple from GrizTix with an order link.

Ordered my tickets today. You have the option to move your seat selection based on availability. Probably more availability after Tuesday at 6 PM. when some season tickets are not redeemed.

EverettGriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:

no emails from griz tix

hilinegrizfan said:
EverettGriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:

no emails from griz tix

Call Griz Tix and get your tickets. 406-243-4051 or go to: [email protected]

Got my 6 tickets and reserved parking. Driving from Great Falls, eating on the way there and back, fuel, tailgate food and beverages, yes it gets expensive, but dammit, Griz football is worth every penny!

Update: still can't get my tickets. I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone and the website isn't working. not sure what else to do

hilinegrizfan said:
Update: still can't get my tickets. I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone and the website isn't working. not sure what else to do

Try this direct link

https://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AMONTANA%3AFB20%3AFCS%3A&linkID=montana&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FCS&cgc=&dataAccId=405&locale=en_US&siteId=ev_montana

That should bring you right to GrizTix NCAA playoff ticket page

hilinegrizfan said:

I just tried calling box office and they indicated a longer than normal "hold" due to demand. Probably would have been faster anytime last week than today and tomorrow. I'd suggest calling and holding. Also, unless absolutely in love with your seats, show up Saturday (or call after tomorrow when season ticket deadline is passed) and see what's available and likely buy better seats than your own.

Update: This ain't that tough so quit whining and get some tickets bought.

Bought 2 of my 5 today. On hold 45 minutes before I got to a person. He said the phones have been crazy today. Hope we get a big crowd on Saturday.

I never have understood people who call and talk to people. Like my wife. I'd rather order online and talk to no people. Plus, you can just print your tickets and not have to go to the ticket office at all. But hey, whatever floats your boat! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AllWeatherFan said:
I never have understood people who call and talk to people. Like my wife. I'd rather order online and talk to no people. Plus, you can just print your tickets and not have to go to the ticket office at all. But hey, whatever floats your boat! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’d much rather buy on line too. The problem is with UM’s current system, you can only buy all of your season tickets on line. If you only want some of those tickets you have to call or fax the order.

Back