AZGrizFan wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:56 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:46 am
grizaremoregooder wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:28 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Why don't we meet face to face, and we can see what each other has? I actually can tell you have nothing. I can tell you will be afraid to take the challenge.
I'll be at the playoff game in 2 weeks.
Come to Reinell’s tailgate an hour before game.
By the bike rack? :lol: :lol:
I do have some old boxing gloves :cry: maybe the medic should be there too :lol:
yogi

LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRUMBBBLE!!!!! your friend, yogi
suckit

PlayerRep wrote:
grizaremoregooder wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:56 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:32 pm
grizaremoregooder wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:09 pm
:lol:
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Why don't you go find someone's leg to hump.
Mr. Immature. Keep digging your hole. Everyone is laughing at you.
Your smack is as weak as the Grizzly run defense was this week. Damn I hope they turn that around! You are the biggest joke on this site but no one laughs at you. They roll their eyes and throw up just a little but in their mouth. You are an arrogant, infantile, blow hard that act like a spoiled 5 year old.....daily. I will trade insults all day with a prick lawyer like you.
Why don't we meet face to face, and we can see what each other has? I actually can tell you have nothing. I can tell you will be afraid to take the challenge.
Is this meeting still taking place, I don't want to miss it???
SoldierGriz
eGriz Club

suckit wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:54 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
grizaremoregooder wrote:
PlayerRep wrote:

Your smack is as weak as the Grizzly run defense was this week. Damn I hope they turn that around! You are the biggest joke on this site but no one laughs at you. They roll their eyes and throw up just a little but in their mouth. You are an arrogant, infantile, blow hard that act like a spoiled 5 year old.....daily. I will trade insults all day with a prick lawyer like you.
This is yet another example of a UM marketing failure. The lack of promotion of this potential epic match-up of internet warriors is sickening.
FTc, FTv, FTmissoulian
Ursa Major
eGriz Club

SoldierGriz wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:00 am
suckit wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:54 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
grizaremoregooder wrote:

This is yet another example of a UM marketing failure. The lack of promotion of this potential epic match-up of internet warriors is sickening.
:lol: :clap: Wake up Haslam!
Post Like A Champion!
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

How did I MISS this thread?!?

It’s gold, Jerry! GOLD!!

BTW, where can I find odds on the fight? Thanks in advance.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
suckit

PlayerRep wrote:
grizaremoregooder wrote:
PlayerRep wrote:
grizaremoregooder wrote:
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Why don't you go find someone's leg to hump.
Will there be refreshments served or no host?
MikeyGriz

Remember, out of town guests have been invited. Please act appropriately.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't drink out of the toilet bowl!
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

I assume normal scoring rules will be in effect:

First to cry loses; winner takes the lunch money?
montanaguy

Is this a cage match or can one hope for a tag team event?
ABQCat

:shock: I literally just saw this thread. :shock:

I try to only troll the Cat threads but I might have to make an exception. Actually I have no clue what kind of thread this is.
Last edited by ABQCat on Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suckit

PlayerRep wrote:
grizaremoregooder wrote:
PlayerRep wrote:
grizaremoregooder wrote:
This game has the potential to be the best EVER!!
Griz#64

I bet one is scared and the other is damn glad of it!! I just hate that they are both Griz.
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

ABQCat wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:48 pm

I try to only troll the Cat threads but I might have to make an exception. Actually I have no clue what kind if thread this is.
The brilliant kind, ABQ. The brilliant kind.
Diesel

This thread needs to stop. To be a man or to be a human is not proven by who can clean the other’s clock. Animals prove their dominance that way. I enjoy humor and the poking the bear a bit. PR in particular should step up and apologize for crossing the line, no one should ever call another out for a confrontation. Don’t know PR or grizaremoregooder. Differences make us better and when we cross each other, get heated up, but don’t let it go beyond that. This is a public forum. For the sake of being a better man. One or both should clear the air here. Then meet and you never know you guys might even like each other.
Or whatever and let the games continue.
montanaguy

Brawl of the goats.
MontanaJack2006

ABQCat wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:48 pm

I try to only troll the Cat threads but I might have to make an exception. Actually I have no clue what kind of thread this is.
No one knows what this thread is about, but I sense it could use a little push to make it epic. You are the perfect troll for the job. I hereby dub you Skankhunt42; go get some.
pussycatkillerz
eGriz Club

Looks like PR opens at a -110 fav
I'd take the under. No way this one goes 2.5 rounds...
MTGrizzFan

pussycatkillerz wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:06 pm
Hahaha.... :clap:
Lets Get Ready To Rumble!!!

Once in Africa I lost the corkscrew and we were forced to live off food and water for weeks. -Ernest Hemingway
Ursa Major
eGriz Club

pussycatkillerz wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:06 pm
Disclosure: The American Geriatric Bitch Slap League (AGBSL) does nor support or condone gambling of any kind on their sanctioned contests.
Post Like A Champion!