• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good, Bad, Ugly - Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Good:

- another come from behind win with dominance in 2nd half. That’s 8 wins. This is a playoff team!
- Sneed coming in and leading the Griz to 28 unanswered points. Played pretty damn well too going 17-27 for 241 and 1 TD
- Toure has been huge as of late! Another 129 receiving yards on 9 grabs and 1 TD. I love how he makes people miss on his first few steps. Playing lights out!
- loved Ostmo coming in and getting 62 yards on 15 and 2 TDs. Also had a nice grab out of backfield on a tough ball to catch. He’s getting better and better, all while being a true freshman
- the youth on this team wreaking havoc! Mamula, Ostmo, Gubner, Roberts, Fouch, Knight, Ganoung, Deming twins, McGourin, O’Connell, Hauck. I mean it’s pretty incredible how young this team really is and what they are accomplishing
- Babros starting to settle in on the edge and putting together some nice games
- Roberts with some big catches
- defense continues to get pressure and makes big plays
- thought Calhoun had a good day at corner today overall. They tested him quite a bit.
- love what I see in safety with Fouch. Kid can cover, he’s big, and he’s fast as hell
- a little bit of DOLA at end when Cy and others got chippy back from some of the bullshit D line play of the vandals. Started seeing some Griz doubleteams where they destroyed guys and let them know it
- the warthog flyovers!

Bad:

- the bullshit cheap shots from Idaho. They had 5-6 unsportsmanlike and the refs missed 5-6 more.
- why do we have replay and refs who refuse to use it. Cotton clearly fumbled that catch and the Griz recovered. No review.
- slow starts! This team is going to kill me with our first quarter lack of focus and mistakes. We are lucky to have 3 turnovers and still win like we did.
- Cam had a tough few series to start. Akem was so open a 5th grader could have thrown a TD there and Cam just threw it way short and way soft for a pick.
- Knight, please my man, no more fumbles on the opponents’ 4 yard line. Ugh.

Ugly:

- Petrino acting like a whiny brat on the sideline
- the Idaho team acting like their head coach
- the refs letting too much crap happen after plays and not being in more control.

Good: I stayed awake long enough to read the “Good, Bad, Ugly” post. Now I can get some sleep.

Bad and Ugly: I’m now of the age where staying up past 10PM on a Saturday night sounds like a bad idea.

Good: Chick by the ditch calling dinosaurs with thong fully exposed after the game

Bad: Chick by the ditch calling dinosaurs with thong fully exposed after the game

Ugly: Thong hanging on for dear life

I couldn't not watch and some things can't be unseen.

Ugly: I was at the game, and can I just say I was disappointed in the crowd.....very quiet, laid back, not a ton of noise, and of course empty to start the 2nd half. Quite possibly the lamest crowd I’ve ever been a part of at Wa/Griz.

Bad: Griz threw some “puzzling” passes today....that’s the only way to describe it. O-line was phenomenal in pass protection, yet the QB’s missed wide open receivers several times while throwing into double and triple coverage. Neither really progressed through their reads, and both missed wide open swing passes to Knight & Ostmo that would have gone for LONG distances...

Just a strange day all the way around.

When did Idaho get such a good run defense?

Ugly: the fans booing when the oath of enlistment was given. How disrespectful and embarrassing. I did the oath when President Clinton was in office then again when I earned a commission when President Obama was in office. Even tho I do not support their agenda as a conservative person... they both were still my Commander in Chief.

Cartographer said:
Ugly: the fans booing when the oath of enlistment was given. How disrespectful and embarrassing. I did the oath when President Clinton was in office then again when I earned a commission when President Obama was in office. Even tho I do not support their agenda as a conservative person... they both were still my Commander in Chief.

Strange I heard nothing but cheers when he mentioned the POTUS, at least around me. I guess my section more pro Trump haha!

Good: once restored following the fumble, Knight makes the most of it with 3 TDs. Marcus is going to be in some pretty rare company in terms of season scoring.

AZGrizFan said:
Ugly: I was at the game, and can I just say I was disappointed in the crowd.....very quiet, laid back, not a ton of noise, and of course empty to start the 2nd half. Quite possibly the lamest crowd I’ve ever been a part of at Wa/Griz.

It's been like that for 6 years, but I get the sentiment.

I had a hunch the crowd would be slight. All week long I saw nothing but tickets for sale on Facebook. If you’re not going and have extra’ s give them to Griz Kids.

Good........we won
Bad.........Akem injury
Ugly........Idaho’s lack of restraint. They truly were a dirty bunch today.

Go Griz!

Cartographer said:

Disgusting if true...

Less than 1% choose to serve our Nation in the Armed Forces.

...military appreciation day...Veteran's Day weekend.

Had to be the spud fan.

SoldierGriz said:
Cartographer said:

Disgusting if true...

Had to be the spud fan.
The only boos I heard before the game is when the spuds trotted onto the field.

AZGrizFan said:

Noticeable decrease in students attending games, that would be a internal issue of University.
Students, like past cross country track team in past can get excitement in crowd.
Where I was, we were loud, but there were a lot of empty seats 22k is not a good # @ WGS.

First, it was weak competition. Second, it was great weather to get out and go hunting before the crappy arctic front moved in the following day. Third, the student/children would rather play video games in their dorms than put forth the effort to, GASP, walk the short distance to the stadium and have to be "Tortured" by being forced to stand up for a couple hours.....so exhausting for the delicate little flowers.....🙄

Ugly: The Idaho fans. They were talking so much trash while winning and as soon as they started to loose they began to whine. It was pathetic.

Filthy McGrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:
Cartographer said:

Disgusting if true...

Had to be the spud fan.

Some people booed when they mentioned taking orders from the Commander in Chief. It was quickly returned with cheers. Liberals crying once again..

griznative24 said:
AZGrizFan said:

It's been like that for 6 years, but I get the sentiment.

Well....my last home game was NDSU, so probably not a fair comparison.... :lol:

Harm said:
First, it was weak competition. Second, it was great weather to get out and go hunting before the crappy arctic front moved in the following day. Third, the student/children would rather play video games in their dorms than put forth the effort to, GASP, walk the short distance to the stadium and have to be "Tortured" by being forced to stand up for a couple hours.....so exhausting for the delicate little flowers.....🙄

So if you’re older and you wanna skip the game to hunt and avoid cold weather that’s all good.

If you’re younger and decide to skip the game to do something inside like video games that’s bad and you’re a little flower.

Seems pretty legit. :thumb:

Filthy McGrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:
Cartographer said:

Disgusting if true...

Had to be the spud fan.
Then you were not listing. What disgrace for those young men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back