• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Questions for tonight's recording of the Griz Fan Pod?

BWahlberg

DONOR
We usually ask for questions by way of twitter but the bye week f'd us up - any questions you want us to handle tonight?

In honor of the WWE visiting Missoula this past summer I have to ask,

What roster member would make the best wrestler and what duo would be the best tag team?

What are the three best conferences (ranked) in FCS in terms of all around talent? Historically or this year, I don’t care... just curious about your thoughts.

Enjoy the show, and look forward to listening every week. Thanks man.

Who do you think you are?
What gives you the right?

Do you think the delayed blitz from the 3-4 is going to be tempered a bit given the apparent quick release of Sac’s QB? I feel like we’ve gotten back there enough in past games, but it may be a bit tougher with a guy like this. If so, how do you think the Griz will try to get pressure out of the 3-4?

It's the bye week, a big week for our guys to get out and recruit... all we have is radio silence.. is this bobby keeping things quiet, or is it actually quiet. Will December signing day be like Christmas morning with surprises.

Which Jr (other than Sammy) will continue to impress over the next year and a half and ends up in an NFL camp

1 Dereon Nash
2 Jace Lewis

3 Samori Toure
4 Dylon Cook

5 Mathew O'Donoghue

Love your show, thanks for the hard work

Best Game Day Beer?

Guesses of Choach's cup size?

Top three Griz weaknesses by position group?

I work at a pet store in Bozeman and at least once a week this Choate fella shows up all wild eyed and wants to buy de-clawed gerbils. This has happened pretty routinely over the past few years. My question to you folks is what would one man need so many de-clawed gerbils for? Seems silly to me, but for each their own I suppose.

One of you top memories as a Griz fan... And one of your least favorite memories as a Griz fan. Doesn’t have to be specific to a game.

BWahlberg said:
got most in, thanks guys! And CDA... you'll have to see which question we answered

Can’t wait, BW. I’m sure I took a few on the chin. Always a great listen no matter what. :thumb:

[media] https://twitter.com/urbandeermt/status/1183932234383773696?s=21[/media]

Wonder if this was adequately answered on the pod tonight? Brint tried to take one for the team. Who’s he covering for?

Latest posts

Back