• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Heated benches!

72370131_1362085530608053_2560343164648947712_o.jpg

Original tweet was deleted. Here's the new one.

https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1183924834385874945?s=19

more proof of how far the griz are behind ndsu. their fans have enough personal insulation not to waste all that energy heating the stadium.

i know, low hanging fruit. mea culpa.

Okay I don’t want to be a wet blanket... I just want to make sure you guys know these are player benches and will not be in the stands... appears no one picked up on my Zoolander reference haha.

RainierGriz said:
Okay I don’t want to be a wet blanket... I just want to make sure you guys know these are player benches and will not be in the stands... appears no one picked up on my Zoolander reference haha.

What!? How am I gonna warm my helmet in the south endzone?

dirtysoup said:
RainierGriz said:

What!? How am I gonna warm my helmet in the south endzone?

I’ll start collecting signatures to install helmet warmers in the stands... long over due honestly.

Griz don't need warming...ask Mick Delaney, after all when we played the game at 25 below Griz had no coats while the opponents had warm insulated long coats and heaters.

reinell30 said:
Griz don't need warming...ask Mick Delaney, after all when we played the game at 25 below Griz had no coats while the opponents had warm insulated long coats and heaters.

Bad memory that was.

reinell30 said:
Guess who won.

That's nice. But I feel like benched players shouldn't feel comfortable. We need to get those benches as uncomfortable as possible. haha

Back