• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official eGriz FCS Poll - October 14

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
Ladies and gentlemen, the wait is over. The results are in.

-No change at the top. That will not last long.

-MSU with a pretty big tumble after being exposed by SAC St. It will be interesting to see if that trend continues with MSU's remaining schedule being the softest in the FCS.

-UM climbed one spot to #5, and the voters seemed to give Villanova a bit of a break this week after their loss.

-Some rather childish "others receiving votes" this week.

(First Place Votes)

1. NDSU (21)
2. JMU (7)
3. SDSU
4. Weber State
5. Montana
6. Villanova
7. Furman
8. Kennesaw State
9. Nicholls
10. NC A&T
11. Illinois State
12. Montana State
13. Central Arkansas
14. Jacksonville State
15. Towson
16. Sacramento State
17. Princeton
18. Austin Peay
19. Youngstown State
20. UNH
21. UC Davis
22. Dartmouth
23. Delaware
24. Stony Brook
25. Maine

Others: Elon, Dalton Sneed, SEMO, Miami Dolphins, Choate's Left Tusk, Sam Houston State, Central Connecticut State, Houston Baptist, Choate's Rack, Portland State, Eastern Washington, Idaho State.

Thanks to all the Voters.

Not that I would ever criticize, but it appears you have SacSta & state ag reversed. And we’re that the case, I think you’d have YSU & state ag reversed. And we’re that the case, you’d still have state ag too highly ranked. That’s it, that’s the list.

pussycatkillerz said:
Thought for sure D. Sneed would crack the top 25 this week.

This poll is gay :coffee: :twocents:

No shit. Especially with all those teams in the 18-25 slots losing. WTF?

AZGrizFan said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Thought for sure D. Sneed would crack the top 25 this week.

This poll is gay :coffee: :twocents:

No shit. Especially with all those teams in the 18-25 slots losing. WTF?

I was a bit surprised by the bottom part of this week's poll as well. I think maybe some voters lose interest after the Top 15 or so. Frankly, I can relate.

BWahlberg said:
NDSU's 2nd team is still undefeated are they not?

Indeed. I was shocked when they didn't receive a vote this week. Especially when Choate's Rack got a vote. It's the literal image of defeat.

I should note there were a few entities receiving votes that were left off the list because it was obvious that the voters were joking.

CDAGRIZ said:
BWahlberg said:
NDSU's 2nd team is still undefeated are they not?

Indeed. I was shocked when they didn't receive a vote this week. Especially when Choate's Rack got a vote. It's the literal image of defeat.

I should note there were a few entities receiving votes that were left off the list because it was obvious that the voters were joking.

Probably more anti-Fargo votes than pro JMU.

Latest posts

Back