• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jeff Welsch: "University of Montana still reeling... "

Brother Bear

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/jeff-welsch-priorities-in-order-montana-state-touts-athletics-front/article_119cd515-333b-549b-a2e5-d65f9d841f7c.html

Found it interesting that he took some swipes at the University of Montana while promoting MSU new athletic facilities. MSU priorities are in order :roll:

Whole article could have been written without a single UM reference. Way to take the low road.

Interesting choice to include that one-liner when the program with the self-proclaimed “clean front porch (wtf? Btw)” had multiple players at the forefront of a drug ring as recently as 2017.

I’m actually more interested in what they actually plan to build. So far, I’ve seen renderings of the equipment shed in the NW end zone being repurposed as some sort of “center” designed by an hourly IKEA employee. Was this the one with the room of pleasure pools? Because it doesn’t look the same...

CDAGRIZ said:
Interesting choice to include that one-liner when the program with the self-proclaimed “clean front porch (wtf? Btw)” had multiple players at the forefront of a drug ring as recently as 2017.

I’m actually more interested in what they actually plan to build. So far, I’ve seen renderings of the equipment shed in the NW end zone being repurposed as some sort of “center” designed by an hourly IKEA employee. Was this the one with the room of pleasure pools? Because it doesn’t look the same...

Hey now, I think we've all had enough of your "holier-than-thou finger-wagging."

What a cheez ball... :lol:

CFallsGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Hey now, I think we've all had enough of your "holier-than-thou finger-wagging."

What a cheez ball... :lol:

EDIT: I will continue to refrain from refraining from doing that.

CDAGRIZ said:

When they build this :roll: will it overlook the pond ?

fanofzoo said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I don't believe so. The renderings appear to place this new structure where the equipment sheds currently sit at the other end of the field from the shit pond; the end where the wooden bleachers sat until the early 2000s. It definitely could be a weird issue when they roll up the modular stands adjacent to the sideline bleachers to mirror the SE end zone (which is totally happening, because I saw a rendering of it in 2011), because the new low-slung "center" would presumably be in the shadow of those stands, growing moss and housing families of birds. All in all, looks great!

CDAGRIZ said:
fanofzoo said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I don't believe so. The renderings appear to place this new structure where the equipment sheds currently sit at the other end of the field from the shit pond; the end where the wooden bleachers sat until the early 2000s. It definitely could be a weird issue when they roll up the modular stands adjacent to the sideline bleachers to mirror the SE end zone (which is totally happening, because I saw a rendering of it in 2011), because the new low-slung "center" would presumably be in the shadow of those stands, growing moss and housing families of birds. All in all, looks great!
Thanks

fanofzoo said:
CDAGRIZ said:
fanofzoo said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Thanks

Of course. If all goes according to plan, this could be the view from the new football "center".

IMG_0306.0.JPG

BozAngelesGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Is this the same Mr. Welsch that was permanently band from Martini's?

Unlikely...to be fair George Bailey was a real dick to his wife on the phone.

That's what she gets for sending his child home from school half-naked. Is that what we pay taxes for?

We are still reeling from those investigations. Enrollment is down a ton and a big part of that is due to these investigations, other blame was the 2008 recession, and UM not offering enough technological degrees in our 21st century world.

Back