• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Has Choach Lost His Luster in Bozeman?

Has Choach Lost His Luster?

• “Luster?” Ew.

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Yes.

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • No.

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Bobcats suck.

Votes: 85 88.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, he literally can do no wrong there. Beating the Griz is all that matters. They had a poll on it over on Bobcat Nation once and the majority literally voted they’d rather beat the Griz than make the playoffs. That should tell you everything you need to know. As soon as he loses to Griz a couple years in a row, that’s when we will see weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I think there needs to be some clarification in the poll. While I firmly believe he's lost his luster, there are many who still believe in "the plan". And then of course, you have the lonely milf contingent who will be Coach Ron Choachers for life due to their involvement in the romp camp

HookedonGriz said:
No, he literally can do no wrong there. Beating the Griz is all that matters. They had a poll on it over on Bobcat Nation once and the majority literally voted they’d rather beat the Griz than make the playoffs. That should tell you everything you need to know. As soon as he loses to Griz a couple years in a row, that’s when we will see weeping and gnashing of teeth.

:thumb:

HookedonGriz said:

…….kind of like the half dozen Bobcat/"Choach" threads started on e-griz this weekend?

Raider said:
HookedonGriz said:

…….kind of like the half dozen Bobcat/"Choach" threads started on e-griz this weekend?
:ditto: :wink:

HookedonGriz said:

How do you think Griz fans would be if Hauck loses to Cats, goes to playoffs, and loses in first round?

kemajic said:
MikeyGriz said:
Not yet, but another game like the last one & it'll be all gone!
They protected against that with their cupcake schedule.

Depends on how they respond from this loss. Like was stated on another thread, the blueprint to beating them is out there now.

Christ, Years ago as a grad assistant, i scouted every bobcat game and my scouting report showed their sorry ass for a few games, and dang, by the ,Brawl , shit they were the Green Bay Packers. That said folks. Be Careful, and no body hates the bobcats more than me. Go Griz

Back