• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sacramento State game highlights

Proud Griz Man

DONOR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAtFr1ONIc
vs Arizona State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js7jdptY4pk
vs. Fresno State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqeoaFiWY00
vs Southern Oregon

Holy shit, it's true. 1:55. Choach. For the love of all that is holy in the Gallatin Valley, please get a PR consultant. You simply do not volunteer to the media and base, on Homecoming, that the other team is better than yours. Hell, you don't even admit it if asked point blank. You hedged before the game, fine. But don't do THAT. Blame your mistakes, the staff's mistakes, the refs, "2 calls here, four passes there, a bounce anywhere", scabies, anything. Just don't say that the other team is better than your team in Year 4. Starting to question if he's truly following The Plan, or if he has another plan with which I'm unfamiliar, because that was NOT the script.

CDAGRIZ said:
Holy shit, it's true. 1:55. Choach. For the love of all that is holy in the Gallatin Valley, please get a PR consultant. You simply do not volunteer to the media and base, on Homecoming, that the other team is better than yours. Hell, you don't even admit it if asked point blank. You hedged before the game, fine. But don't do THAT. Blame your mistakes, the staff's mistakes, the refs, "2 calls here, four passes there, a bounce anywhere", scabies, anything. Just don't say that the other team is better than your team in Year 4. Starting to question if he's truly following The Plan, or if he has another plan with which I'm unfamiliar, because that was NOT the script.

You realize his career is based upon the wisdom in Coach Ash's book. He is right on track.

I'm old & forgetful. What was that book title "Winning half your games and learning to love it"?

Grizzlies1982 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You realize his career is based upon the wisdom in Coach Ash's book. He is right on track.

I'm old & forgetful. What was that book title "Winning half your games and learning to love it"?

Playing .500 Ball (Forward by Earle Solomonson).
A classic. Ron outkicked his coverage in the early-going, and that led to his demise. And also something about a song by a band called Cinderella.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Playing .500 Ball (Forward by Earle Solomonson).
A classic. Ron outkicked his coverage in the early-going, and that led to his demise. And also something about a song by a band called Cinderella.
His less successful second book was on leadership.
Leadership.jpg

I actually found Leadership and TAOFP, a much better read. It was more relatable on several levels, and the nuance of characters was top notch.

I put both of Ron’s offerings far above H is for Hotdog—We Football Now by Jeff Choate.

CDAGRIZ said:
I actually found Leadership and TAOFP, a much better read. It was more relatable on several levels, and the nuance of characters was top notch.

I put both of Ron’s offerings far above H is for Hotdog—We Football Now by Jeff Choate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be really nice if the BSC actually had the replay of MSU/Sac St up on their website, but I guess that's too much to hope for. :roll:

Da Boyz Mom said:
It would be really nice if the BSC actually had the replay of MSU/Sac St up on their website, but I guess that's too much to hope for. :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZW17dmGjG0

Proud Griz Man said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Those might be the worst edited and most difficult to watch highlights I’ve ever seen.

Holy FUCK. My eyes hurt.

Proud Griz Man said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Thanks for the highlights but I was looking for the whole game. I will never understand why the BSC can manage to post replays of some games but not all. Inevitably they don't post the one game I wanted to see/rewatch.

regretfully - there is not a big volume of sac state and/or big sky conference coverage to be had.

Big Sky QBs are sizzling

discussing the top two quarterbacks in the Big Sky Conference and leaving Northern Arizona's Case Cookus, Eastern Washington's Eric Barriere or UC Davis' Jake Maier out of the conversation. That's how good Montana's Dalton Sneed and Sacramento State's Kevin Thomson have been this season.
Of course, it's unrealistic to omit any of them because they combine to give the Big Sky the strongest quarterback contingent in the FCS this season. The five mentioned rank in the top 12 nationally in total offensive yards per game. Idaho State's Matt Struck gives the Big Sky a sixth QB in the top 20 in passing yards per game. Add in Portland State's Davis Alexander and the Big Sky has seven with at least 14 touchdown passes. The next-closest conference is the Southland with three.

It's obvious why coaches can't stop shaking their heads. "Every week, you're going against a great one, it's ridiculous," Idaho State coach Rob Phenicie said on the "This Week in Big Sky Football" podcast. "You'd think you'd have a chance to have the Big Sky player of the week once in a while, but you've got Sneed and you've got Thomson. Shoot, our guy I think's playing pretty well, but those other guys are doing just as well

https://sports.yahoo.com/big-sky-qbs-sizzling-104123672--ncaaf.html

Back