• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Pam State Predictions

Sac is scoring 58 points per game at home and 48 points per game against FCS opponents.
Griz start a little slow, final...Griz victory 48-24.

Probably higher scoring game. Montana wins 45 to 38.

Montana needs to put some pressure on their QB. Cats left him untouched and gave him all day to find a receiver. We need to do better. On flip side of the ball, Sac State had a great pass rush. Consequently Sneed will need to utilize his quick hit offense. I believe our guys can do it on both sides of the ball.

Should be an exciting game. Our Grizzlies go on the road and win 45 to 38

Kadeezy said:
Sneed scares me.

UM 38
SAC 27

Hope you're right about a 2 score margin. Sac State looked great in Bozeman. Clearly the better team by a wide margin. The Grizzlies should provide better competition. Though will be a great game this weekend, I don't expect any blowouts. :ugeek:

I wasn’t sure about Sac State heading into the Cat game. They proved to be the real deal. After watching the Hornets beat up on the Cats, I think our guys will be on high alert.

Bobby and the boys will have some tape to study. I believe our guys are better from top to bottom and trust the staff to come up with a winning game plan. I think the Griz go on the road and win this one.

Griz - 41
Hornets - 28

First things first....our special teams is way better than sac states. They have yet to kick a field goal and they seem to fair catch kick offs and take the ball at the 25. Field position should work in our favor. With an improving offensive line Sneed should be able to get some work done through the air. Defensively we need to get off the field on 3rd down. msu had a horrible time on 3rd down and sac made them pay. Playing a complete game with no turnovers leads me to believe.....

Montana.........38
sac................24

Go Griz!

Back