Cats fans are stupid funny

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Post Reply
User avatar
smarsh
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:37 pm
Location: Helena

bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:21 pm
go96griz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:00 pm
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:19 pm
This is funny. It is the very same on EGriz when you guys lose. A total melt down on here. No different.
Did you see a total melt down on here after the loss to Oregon? Just checking.
No as that loss was anticipated by all, both Griz and cat fans. When you lose to an fcs team EGriz goes into melt-down mode no different than when the Cats do.
what this guy said.
I'm real like the streets
grizpsych
Posts: 3580
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO

grizbymarriage wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:34 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:07 pm
NorthEndZoneDan wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:51 pm
if any of you think SinCityGriz2005 is just talking smack, go take a gander at the dumpster fire that is bobkitty nation right now, thats a real shit show :lol:
Ohh, I don't visit that site. PLEASE, PLEASE post some of the doozys on here!
Okay, here is a sample from our friends over at LitterBoxNation:

We are built to win on the elements in November. That’s why I’ve been scared of UC Davis in California. Sac got the weather they needed to run their game and they controlled the game. We had glimpses but continue to make mistakes or not seize momentum when its there for the taking in big games.

No doubt this game should get the teams attention as as others have said, we will be fine and after the bye we will roll on
Why would you build your team to win in the elements when the national championship is in Texas?
Image
Image
What I see when I see the EGRIZ practically perfect poster.
User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 12653
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:50 pm
jodcon wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:44 pm
FTG247365 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:40 pm
uofmman1122 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:52 pm
I love all the people saying Sac is clearly a top 10 team. :lol:
It will be funnier after next Saturday, they'll give the jizz a run for there bail money. Sac St is a solid team.
Well they're solid at beating a team with a one-dimensional offense and a shitty pass defense, they proved that today. We should be more competitive and make it interesting at least.
If I remember right the Griz have lost to the one dimensional team 3 yrs in a row.
That is in the past just as our 72-40-5 and 16 game streak are. This is about this year and you are dealing with a far, far better UM team and you know it.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson
User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 12653
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

L. A. Cat wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:10 pm
[[/i]
grizpaws wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:53 pm
FTG247365 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:40 pm
uofmman1122 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:52 pm
I love all the people saying Sac is clearly a top 10 team. :lol:
It will be funnier after next Saturday, they'll give the jizz a run for there bail money. Sac St is a solid team.
Sac St is a solid team...a good team...but the Griz are not one dimensional...the defense can put pressure enough on the QB to not allow him to go through his reads at will...the offense can score on Sac so the Griz will put points on the board...especially if they have first and goal (that was pathetic)...and the Griz will make adjustments (which the Bozo staff seems unable to do), so Sac won't run the ball down the Griz' throat like they did the Cats in the second half...we may lose to Sac (I don't think we will), but we damn sure won't do it in the embarrassing fashion the Cats managed to do so today.
I'm calling it right now the cats will NOT make the playoffs... Although they will kick the shmizzlies ass in the brawl of the Wild and that's alllll that matters FTG
You are likely wrong on both counts. Any more wisdom to offer?
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson
grizindabox
eGriz Club
Posts: 15627
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

kemajic wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:52 pm
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:50 pm
jodcon wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:44 pm
FTG247365 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:40 pm


It will be funnier after next Saturday, they'll give the jizz a run for there bail money. Sac St is a solid team.
Well they're solid at beating a team with a one-dimensional offense and a shitty pass defense, they proved that today. We should be more competitive and make it interesting at least.
If I remember right the Griz have lost to the one dimensional team 3 yrs in a row.
That is in the past just as our 72-40-5 and 16 game streak are. This is about this year and you are dealing with a far, far better UM team and you know it.
I agree that those losses are in the past, but that 3 game streak is very much current.
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.
User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 12653
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

jodcon wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:22 pm
What's your take on this L.A. Cat dude...10 year old who should be in bed, super drunk sheep reproduction student, or just a half-wit who cuts lawns in Belgrade?

I'm leaning towards 10 year old...
There are lawns in Belgrade? All I see are gravel pits and old equipment lots.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson
User avatar
bgbigdog
eGriz Club
Posts: 5728
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am
Location: US

Ursa Major wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:05 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:29 pm
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:53 pm
Dmontanagrizzlies wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:35 pm


Lol...okay...yeah, like we had a meltdown over a top 25 fbs school. Opposite actually, I was pretty impressed with them that they kept the score that close, after Oregon shelled Nevada the week before. But you spin it how ever you want.

Cant wait to kick your ass in November.
You missed the point. Nobody expected people to have a meltdown losing to an FBS school. Everyone expected you would lose. The melt down comes when you lose to another fcs school. Both the Griz and cats message boards melt down when they do.
I disagree. I think the people who melt down are the twits, morons and folks that attach their self-worth to the team. People with no filters and no balance in their lives. The overly emotional and the Gladys Kravitz's of this board. People that know football and know you could lose any Saturday are pretty sanguine. I suspect your board is much the same. And since you seem to thrive on trolling over here, we can pretty much figure out which categories you fall into.
Great perspective Clark. I would only add that I have beem a Griz fan for many decades. It was my father's team and I grew up rooting for UM--thru good times and bad. I carry paper from the school and have supported the University since I left it. I couldn't give two shits about the sports teams of where I got my post grad degree. I would root for UM teams if they didn't win a single game all year. My self worth isn't tied to UM sports but i will always support them. Where the f*** else am I going to go?

P.S. Lenny's mom is an embarrassment to all of college sports fandom.
This explains nothing. Where this needed to go was your posting in Moscow & the mail order business you’ve so successfully run since the accident. How this didn’t carryover to the potato & peach business since then is a bigger mystery.

I carry your water & the only thing I liked about grad school was the Elvira look-a-like dean of students. I retired early because it sounded good & my self-worth is caught up in a message board. Well... some of that was true. Bye week can’t be over soon enough.
"Growl"
User avatar
jodcon
eGriz Club
Posts: 5874
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

kemajic wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:59 pm
jodcon wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:22 pm
What's your take on this L.A. Cat dude...10 year old who should be in bed, super drunk sheep reproduction student, or just a half-wit who cuts lawns in Belgrade?

I'm leaning towards 10 year old...
There are lawns in Belgrade? All I see are gravel pits and old equipment lots.
Well I didn't say he cut a lot of lawns, probably not capable of that.
L. A. Cat
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:58 pm

Just look up Dr lawn fellas
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17632
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

L. A. Cat wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:19 pm
all you have art degrees and are super unathletic and your coach doesn't have a sole cuz he's a skinny ginger cats don't make playoffs but we do kick the shit out of u in brawl of Wild #FTG
This is why some call the Brawl “Artists versus Austists.”
daGrizJ
eGriz Club
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:39 pm

The Cats play a tough running game, I'll give them that. But, anytime the QB is not in the backfield and I can yell at the TV, "They are not going to pass'" I think any D coach in the FCS can figure a scheme.

Sac was impressive. The QB is good. They are multi faceted with a limited number of play makers. Next week will be a challenge for the Griz. I can't wait.
"I'm a peripheral visionary. I can see into the future, but it's always way off to the side"
....Steven Wright.....
argh!
eGriz Club
Posts: 7588
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:20 pm

signedbewildered wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:28 pm
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:21 pm
go96griz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:00 pm
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:19 pm
This is funny. It is the very same on EGriz when you guys lose. A total melt down on here. No different.
Did you see a total melt down on here after the loss to Oregon? Just checking.
No as that loss was anticipated by all, both Griz and cat fans. When you lose to an fcs team EGriz goes into melt-down mode no different than when the Cats do.
Agreed.....kind of. You gotta admit though, you saw that (loss) coming. I said it earlier this week, AG state was the true underdog today.
phew! i read the title of this thread, and had to go check out what the bobs fans are up to. as a professional egriz contrarian/critic, i have to say, what i read was much worse than what happens on egriz after the first loss of a season to a fcs team. on the bright side, though, you gave me a post to disagree with... kind of.
grizpaws
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:16 pm

jodcon wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:53 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:50 pm
Didn’t get to watch. How did Baumann do? Still on pace?
In honesty I'm not sure, I couldn't figure out who was the QB, who was the RB, and who was the WR. Sac State figured it out but I couldn't.
Well, that's because all we have are "arts" degrees...
L. A. Cat
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:58 pm

FACTS... Your just too dumb
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17632
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

L. A. Cat wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:46 pm
FACTS... Your just too dumb
*two
Grisly Fan
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Portland OR

L. A. Cat wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:46 pm
FACTS... Your just too dumb
Says someone who can’t use “You’re” correctly. :msugrad:
L. A. Cat
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:58 pm

Hey I never said I was smart
User avatar
fanofzoo
Posts: 3804
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:08 am
Location: missoula

grizpsych wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:28 pm
grizbymarriage wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:34 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:07 pm
NorthEndZoneDan wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:51 pm
if any of you think SinCityGriz2005 is just talking smack, go take a gander at the dumpster fire that is bobkitty nation right now, thats a real shit show :lol:
Ohh, I don't visit that site. PLEASE, PLEASE post some of the doozys on here!
Okay, here is a sample from our friends over at LitterBoxNation:

We are built to win on the elements in November. That’s why I’ve been scared of UC Davis in California. Sac got the weather they needed to run their game and they controlled the game. We had glimpses but continue to make mistakes or not seize momentum when its there for the taking in big games.

No doubt this game should get the teams attention as as others have said, we will be fine and after the bye we will roll on
Why would you build your team to win in the elements when the national championship is in Texas?
All the better to watch it on TV
SaskGriz
Posts: 2348
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 am
Location: The Great White North

That Cats don't have a single player I'd want on the Griz. We want young men of high character who make good decisions.
grzz
eGriz Club
Posts: 2619
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:55 pm
Location: Missoula, MT

SaskGriz wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:07 pm
That Cats don't have a single player I'd want on the Griz. We want young men of high character who make good decisions.
Yeah, I'd take Troy Anderson as a Griz.
Post Reply