Page 1 of 1

spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:10 pm
by Paytonlives
When is the last time ANY Big Sky game went to the half tied at ZERO

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:33 pm
by IdaGriz01
Paytonlives wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:10 pm
When is the last time ANY Big Sky game went to the half tied at ZERO
An exercise in total futility. :o

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:46 pm
by PDXGrizzly
Portland State now leads 3-0 midway through the 3rd in one of the best executed games I’ve ever seen.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:16 pm
by dupuyer griz
Defensive juggernauts???

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:33 pm
by Dmontanagrizzlies
17-0 PSU 6:14 4th Q

Idaho's QB looks a little tubby. No judgment however.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 pm
by EverettGriz
But on the bright side, the junior high facilities look as though they're in tip top shape. :thumb:

Well, when you can see them through the blurry fuzz on the shitty pluto broadcast that is.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:37 pm
by Dmontanagrizzlies
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 pm
But on the bright side, the junior high facilities look as though they're in tip top shape. :thumb:

Well, when you can see them through the blurry fuzz on the shitty pluto broadcast that is.
You need a better router. Crystal here. Except for the TelaTubby. They can't get him in focus.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:44 pm
by EverettGriz
Dmontanagrizzlies wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:37 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 pm
But on the bright side, the junior high facilities look as though they're in tip top shape. :thumb:

Well, when you can see them through the blurry fuzz on the shitty pluto broadcast that is.
You need a better router. Crystal here. Except for the TelaTubby. They can't get him in focus.
Router's fine, thanks. Everything else I stream is perfect.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:51 pm
by Dmontanagrizzlies
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:44 pm
Dmontanagrizzlies wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:37 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 pm
But on the bright side, the junior high facilities look as though they're in tip top shape. :thumb:

Well, when you can see them through the blurry fuzz on the shitty pluto broadcast that is.
You need a better router. Crystal here. Except for the TelaTubby. They can't get him in focus.
Router's fine, thanks. Everything else I stream is perfect.
Just a light rib Everett
:thumb:

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:52 pm
by get'em_griz
LMAO Idaho gets shut out 24-0.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:53 pm
by Ursa Major
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:44 pm
Dmontanagrizzlies wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:37 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 pm
But on the bright side, the junior high facilities look as though they're in tip top shape. :thumb:

Well, when you can see them through the blurry fuzz on the shitty pluto broadcast that is.
You need a better router. Crystal here. Except for the TelaTubby. They can't get him in focus.
Router's fine, thanks. Everything else I stream is perfect.
Ogden has given Pluto direct orders to weaken the signal in and around Milcreek as punishment for EG's insolence.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:06 pm
by EverettGriz
get'em_griz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:52 pm
LMAO Idaho gets shut out 24-0.
:lol:

If anyone cared enough to wager these games, Vegas would be pulling their hair out trying to handicap this league.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:10 pm
by grizpaws
Paytonlives wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:10 pm
When is the last time ANY Big Sky game went to the half tied at ZERO
I watched some of this game...it was ugly...I want the time I spent watching added back onto my allotted time on earth.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:14 pm
by grizpaws
Dmontanagrizzlies wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:33 pm
17-0 PSU 6:14 4th Q

Idaho's QB looks a little tubby. No judgment however.
[/quote

Huh, glad I'm not the only one...he looks like he used to play guard in high school (although he was pretty nimble and threw a pretty good ball)

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:40 pm
by PDXGrizzly
Spud fans sound like they are about to collectively slit their wrists...

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:53 pm
by dupuyer griz
Petrino not play or did he get hooked mid game? Lots of picks, like Oprah style.

Re: spuds at psu

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:00 pm
by Paytonlives
PDXGrizzly wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:40 pm
Spud fans sound like they are about to collectively slit their wrists...
I remember a few years ago, when the same peckerheads were crowing that they would dominate the FCS....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA