• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats - Sac State

biga75

DONOR
Hornets with the early TD to go up 7-0.
Kitties had a questionable play call on 4th down that Sac sniffed out and made them pay on the following possession.

Is anyone else worried about Choates boob rack? Seriously they are at least C cups! They’re bouncing around even

I don’t get why the cats don’t just run a legit triple option. They have the talent to do it well and they’re running all these stupid gadget plays that get blown up. Many of the plays seem poorly designed or poorly executed and if they just ran hard triple option they’d have way more success.

biga75 said:
Hornets with the early TD to go up 7-0.
Kitties had a questionable play call on 4th down that Sac sniffed out and made them pay on the following possession.

I would call that decision more idiotic than questionable. Cost them 7.

dupuyer griz said:
I don’t get why the cats don’t just run a legit triple option. They have the talent to do it well and they’re running all these stupid gadget plays that get blown up. Many of the plays seem poorly designed or poorly executed and if they just ran hard triple option they’d have way more success.

They seem to have this thing where they want to pass. Even though Rovig doesn’t seem to be all that great at it. Unless they still want their linebacker to play qb, I don’t think they have someone durable enough to run that offense style.

Cats are not very good. Chock said he knew when it would be time to leave and that he would not have to be fired. Maybe tomorrow morning would be a good time for him to turn in his 2 weeks notice.

SS on the doorstep again.

21-7. We may get to see their QB's forced to play comeback ball today.

Back