• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choach says...

garizzalies

“Drag ‘em to the deep end.”

5d9e276229b86.image.jpg

https://missoulian.com/news/local...e_d84ac216-c01b-595c-97d1-ede7d9f3cc2f.html

Someone needs to tell that Bobcat crossing Flathead is a little more difficult than crossing the shit pond.

He must be feeling frisky ahead of homecoming.

“I don’t know that I envisioned anything,” Choate told reporters Monday during his weekly news conference. “My job is to make sure that we can do what we need to do to win. I’d love to say, ‘Hey, we’re going to put Tom Brady back there and let him pick a defense apart.’”

“I envision Ws,” he continued. “And if that’s 3-0, 2-0, I don’t care. I know fans love to see explosive offense and all that kind of stuff. That’s sexy, and I get it. And I think that we have the ability to be explosive. But I think at the end of the day, in overtime, give the ball to No. 10 (Travis Jonsen) and let him run three plays and score and put an end to it.

“That’s sexy to me. Whatever we’ve got to do to get the W.”

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/sacramento-state-defensive-coordinator-andy-thompson-analyzes-unique-montana-state/article_537b6233-568b-544d-ba8a-d2f4fb557fab.html

im so damn happy I'm not a fan of a team who hands the ball to their wide receiver or linebacker every play. even if it works, i don't care. i know some people like to watch teams run it every time but to me it's so boring to watch and reminds me of pewee football. actually pewee football probably passes more. if he didn't have his transfers he brought from UW on the o-line his "hand it off to same guy everytime" scheme wouldn't work. when he came to MSU he stole all his 2nd string recruits that were headed to UW but soon those guys will be gone and he will be left with nothing in the cupboard and his non-existent offensive prowess will rear its ugly head.

“That’s sexy to me"

But coach, we know you think it's sexy. But the key question is whether those desperate housewives who attend your little romp camp find it sexy. Or do they need to "relax with a few drinks" first?

Everett, you should start a poll asking eGriz posters if they agree with Choach that Travis Jonsen running the ball three times in a row is "sexy."

hilinegrizfan said:
im so damn happy I'm not a fan of a team who hands the ball to their wide receiver or linebacker every play. even if it works, i don't care. i know some people like to watch teams run it every time but to me it's so boring to watch and reminds me of pewee football. actually pewee football probably passes more. if he didn't have his transfers he brought from UW on the o-line his "hand it off to same guy everytime" scheme wouldn't work. when he came to MSU he stole all his 2nd string recruits that were headed to UW but soon those guys will be gone and he will be left with nothing in the cupboard and his non-existent offensive prowess will rear its ugly head.

Who on the O-line did he bring over?

EverettGriz said:
“That’s sexy to me"

But coach, we know you think it's sexy. But the key question is whether those desperate housewives who attend your little romp camp find it sexy. Or do they need to "relax with a few drinks" first?

Rumors are that the romp camp is going to be a golf tournament at Valley View this year.

Four person scramble with one staff member on each team.
Hosted drink cart.
Cocktails, heavy hors d'oeuvres, and the DateACoach® Auction will follow the round.
Afterparty at the Lewis and Clark Motel, room# TBA.
"Good game *tap*, see you out there."

AllWeatherFan said:
Everett, you should start a poll asking eGriz posters if they agree with Choach that Travis Jonsen running the ball three times in a row is "sexy."

Maybe his plan should be to win in regulation against shitty teams so you don't have to run a variety of guys 3 times and put an end to it?

Hot DAMN!! I simply can not wait until the Cats shit pile Sneed and relentlessly rush the football straight up Bob's cleft asshole. When all your stomachs drop to your asses with the realization that you will lose the 4th straight brawl, I will be here to remind you just how uniquely stupid you all are. Discuss.

FlyCastingCat said:
Hot DAMN!! I simply can not wait until the Cats shit pile Sneed and relentlessly rush the football straight up Bob's cleft asshole. When all your stomachs drop to your asses with the realization that you will lose the 4th straight brawl, I will be here to remind you just how uniquely stupid you all are. Discuss.

That's a lot of butt stuff in two sentences.

CDAGRIZ said:
FlyCastingCat said:

He can fit more in. Wanna see?

hilinegrizfan said:

No transfers from UW on the O-line (three on the D-line however). All were recruited and played as freshman. Fun unit to watch!

FlyCastingCat said:
Sounds like a case of too much fly casting on the “POND”.

CDAGRIZ said:
FlyCastingCat said:

I've noticed lately that FlyAssing has steadily become one of the biggest dipshits from Cat nation on here, approaching the collie molester as king of the hill...or pond as you would have it.

VimSince03 said:
hilinegrizfan said:

No transfers from UW on the O-line (three on the D-line however). All were recruited and played as freshman. Fun unit to watch!

i apologize, i was fed false information then from a usually trusted cat fan friend of mine. he told me MSU's 0line was choade transfers from UW. my bad

hilinegrizfan said:
VimSince03 said:
hilinegrizfan said:

i apologize, i was fed false information then from a usually trusted cat fan friend of mine. he told me MSU's 0line was choade transfers from UW. my bad
It's all good. Your trusted Cat fan friends are probably the same guys giving Grizaddict all of his Bobcat inside information... ;)

FlyCastingCat said:
Did that happen last year when we weren't nearly as good as this year? You could have flipped a coin - win or lose.

Back