• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens are going to get pounded.

retiredpopo

looks like it is off to a fine start. Really today proved there is nobody even close to the Griz. Weber struggled with the other spud team. We definitely are head and shoulders above the rest.

I'd bet after a week performance against a sub 500 team, they will move up in the polls. It will be considered a "convincing win on the road".

State AG wins by two scores.

Then again, I hope they have just enough loses come Trail of Tears day that the beating we hand them leaves them sitting at home on Thanksgiving weekend asking one of their six quarterbacks to pass the gravy.

cclarkblues said:
Sac St up on EWU 21-7 in the1st.

Wow, talk about a fall from grace.

Did anyone mention that this AG state/poly game has to be one of the boring that's aired on SWX in years?

Cal poly really needed to put that one in. You can't get nothing inside the 5 yard line. Cats imposing their will up front to go up by 2 scores. Poly needs to answer if they are going to make it a game.

Great, another cat thread. F*ck the cats and anyone who starts a thread about them.

Griz2k said:
Great, another cat thread. F*ck the cats and anyone who starts a thread about them.

Disagree. After last year ALL that matters is restoring them to their proper status. State won’t play a .500 team this season (maybe UCDavis, IF they can ever overcome the humiliation of last week). Yes it’s ALL about State and chuckling as they eek out wins through what might be the softest schedule in FCS football, all loud and proud until that fateful day in November when the Griz go to Bozeman and rip out their souls.

Wow CP with 21 unanswered points and it’s all tied up with 7 mins left. There is not a lot that scares me about the pre season champs

Pretty sketchy game by the preseason champs, I'm sure Poly is better than we know though.

HookedonGriz said:
Wow CP with 21 unanswered points and it’s all tied up with 7 mins left. There is not a lot that scares me about the pre season champs

I was bored out of my gourd so I switched over to the Sac/EWU game... And then this game gets interesting. Crazy

Da Boyz Mom said:
HookedonGriz said:

I was bored out of my gourd so I switched over to the Sac/EWU game... And then this game gets interesting. Crazy

What's the score in the EWU game?

Back