• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who was the guy?

AZGrizFan

DONOR
...on here wishing for/calling for more production/use of the TE position a couple weeks ago?

Oh that’s right. It was me. :cool: :cool:

Nice work Bobby. And hey, Bingham and Demming? Why don’t you go out and have yourselves a day?

Yowza. Add in THOSE two weapons and I’m not sure who opposing D’s choose to cover. :clap: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
...on here wishing for/calling for more production/use of the TE position a couple weeks ago?

Nice work Bobby. And hey, Bingham and Demming? Why don’t you go out and have yourselves a day?

Yowza. Add in THOSE two weapons and I’m not sure who opposing D’s choose to cover. :clap: :clap:

:clap:

AZGrizFan said:

Yep, you were the first!!!

AZGrizFan said:

Try not to hurt your arm Asgrizfan

AZGrizFan said:

You mean run for cover, you want those two running at you ? (and they don't like you).

mtgrizrule said:
Speaking of TEs, any updates on Rensvold?

He was on the side line yesterday in a game jersey and jeans. Don't think he was on crutches but he might have been braced up, I left in a hurry or would have a better answer.

Rensvold likely has the most upside of all them, just hope he can get rid of the injury problems. He has a very high ceiling.

TCCGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

Try not to hurt your arm Asgrizfan
:) :cool:

Latest posts

Back