• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WAZZU, PAC 12, and FBS

mtgrizrule

I prefer FCS football, but do watch and follow the PAC 12 teams, and of course Nebraska.
WAZZU is absolutely fun to watch. Their offense is so precise. They make offense look easy.
Hard to believe, the best FBS team in the west just may reside in Pullman, WA.
Other than Oregon and WAZZU, rest of the PAC 12 is just average. Yet, Oregon's loss to Auburn really put them behind 8 ball, early in the season.
I hope WAZZU can win out, and be in contention for the weak FBS 4 team playoff.

What FBS teams, conferences, etc do you follow? Outside of the SEC power teams, what teams can you see emerging into a top 10 to top 15 team? Every time I watch WAZZU, they impress me a little bit more every game. The problem is, I always expect them to come back to earth at some point. I think it would be great, if they can win out this season. If so, who will be pulling for them?

This WAZZU/UCLA game is INSANE!!!! 63-60 WAZZU with 6:11 left in the game. Gordon has 9 TD passes. The Borghi (WAZZU HB) is pretty damn good too. WAZZU defense is non existent in the 2nd half of this game. Definitely not championship caliber.

That game had a similar vibe to a few played in WaGriz in recent memory, Davis last season and EWU in 17'

News flash from Washington Department of Transportation: permits being secured for a group of season ticket owners in Cheney to bring portable seating to WAZZU.

Back