• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Marcus Knight (good)

mtgriz

DONOR
With some of the runs this guy has had, it’s like his center of gravity is in his ankles. :eek:

Patient and can run people over has a unique ability not to lose balance while being spun. So far, ball security = job security. The big O true freshman looks good too. Mallory is helping run game also, he abuses D lineman. Cook should get honorable mention also.

The young Eastwood fellow appears to have fallen out of favor. Precisely zero touches today.

Diesel said:
Patient and can run people over has a unique ability not to lose balance while being spun. So far, ball security = job security. The big O true freshman looks good too. Mallory is helping run game also, he abuses D lineman. Cook should get honorable mention also.

I concur, Mallory is fun to watch play on the oline!! Definitely has a nasty streak and plays with good pad level and leverage! And with the exception of the holding call Beaver has been playing quite well.

Knight seems to be our go to RB going into Conference play. It is interesting how badly Eastwood fell from coach's grace during pre-conference play...or may be just a hangover from the horrible fumble against the Cats. Bobby brought him in with him and gave him his chance but is not afraid to bench him for poor performance and fumbling foibles. And yet Sneed seems to fumble once a game...! Regularly. Just sayin'...

I seem to remember another #21 with crazy balance and body control. Yo Humphrey had an insane ability to put a hand down or spin and keep his knees off the ground and keep running when you were sure he was down. Man if Yo could've been a little faster I think he would've made A LOT of money playing football. Still my all time favorite Griz RB.

I am really liking the Knight and Ostmo combo. Future is very bright.

Back