• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU getting beat lol

Ewu is just going stupid things. Idaho looks decent but really haven’t had to do too much. Gotten the ball in Ewu territory multiple times. Long drive of 66 I think. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lots of blown coverages and missed assignments by Ewu. Mason P didn’t become a superstar over night...he is still mediocre at best

I said it when they gave up 31 to a D-II school...then repeated it when they gave up 49 (including the final 21 late in the 4th quarter) to lose to JSU...EWU D is very suspect....gonna be their downfall.

Not sure how good the Vandulls are, but EWU losing does not surprise me.

AZGrizFan said:
I said it when they gave up 31 to a D-II school...then repeated it when they gave up 49 (including the final 21 late in the 4th quarter) to lose to JSU...EWU D is very suspect....gonna be their downfall.

Not sure how good the Vandulls are, but EWU losing does not surprise me.

Mutiny forming by their fans against coaches. :cry: :cry: :cry:

indian-outlaw said:
EWU may be a bit overrated but Idaho is a pretty damn good team this year.

Agreed...watching the re-run on ROOT today. Vandals look better than what many here have posted. Running backs are beasts (A. Carter #22) and Petrino not shy about running the ball. It’ll be a game.

I ove the fact the EWU lost this game but a guy from work talked to one of his friends that is a UI graduate and on the staff at EWU. He said that in the game EWU was missing something like 6 starters on offense and 9 on defense. I like seeing them out of the top 20 but as they get these injured players back they will work their way back up the rankings

Back