• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Texas State...

get'em_griz

DONOR
Reading through this game thread, it sounds like Texas State fans aren’t too thrilled with Stitt and Jensen.

https://maroonandgolden.com/forum/index.php?threads/smu-2019-gameday-thread.221/

I laughed,

"Jeez. It just freakin hit me. Jensen has nudes of stitt. Expains how he got the scholly here and why he keeps starting."

Did they REALLY think they were going to compete with the teams on their OOC schedule? I mean, that would be like us railing on Knight last night because we only had 8 yards rushing as a team.

grizindabox said:
I laughed,

"Jeez. It just freakin hit me. Jensen has nudes of stitt. Expains how he got the scholly here and why he keeps starting."

:lol: :lol:

Yep, 4-30 in their last 34 but it's Jensen's fault they've lost all 30! :D

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
I laughed,

Yeah, that's a little like blaming the Titanic on the guy who stained the deck rails.

That said, I always get a kick out of reading other board's game day threads.

EverettGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
I laughed,

Yeah, that's a little like blaming the Titanic on the guy who stained the deck rails.

I get a kick out of reading ours also, especially if you don't look at it until after the game is over. Emotions can be pretty extreme at times. :lol: :lol:

1972 said:
EverettGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
I laughed,

I get a kick out of reading ours also, especially if you don't look at it until after the game is over. Emotions can be pretty extreme at times. :lol: :lol:

Oh my god, game day threads AFTER the game is over are the best. :lol: :lol:

I'm shocked that an offense that was completely dysfunctional at the FCS level isn't immediately making waves in its first few games at the FBS level

AZGrizFan said:
1972 said:
EverettGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Oh my god, game day threads AFTER the game is over are the best. :lol: :lol:
They're especially awesome after a Griz win!

Back