• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats at WIU

Not watching but I'm getting some texts periodically from Scat fans that are. Doesn't sound like they are exactly blowing WI out of the water quite yet.

Maybe they will show up 2nd half.

Yeah the stats look terrible for both teams. Just wondering if they are actually playing as bad as the stats indicate.

Da Boyz Mom said:
I thought ESPN+ was amazing during week one. Not so impressed anymore. :roll:

ESPN+ Are simply feeds picked up by either a university's in-house crew or a local tv station. The quality is on those people, ESPN streams as good as they get though.

Da Boyz Mom said:

ESPN+ is working fine for the EWU - Jacksonville State game. But it is a blowout.

7-7 at half.'tO is 137 to 146. Bauman is 12-19 for 78 yards and no TD or pick. TA has 4 carrots for 8 yards. Each team has lost a fumble. No stats for Ifanse. 'tOP even. Cats have a few more first downs. Both teams bad in 3d down conversions. 2-9 and 0-7. Punts are 5 and 6. Cats gave up 65 yard TD pass.

EWU now up only 28-21 on Jacksonville St. Early in 2d Q. Ida beating Wyo 3-0 late in first Q.

At halftime, Ore St over CP 38-7. Late in 2d Q, Utah over Ida St 24-0.

Ifanse is out & with TA only averaging two yards for every carrot, it’s going to be tough sledding.

This is terribly played game so far by the offenses. Lots of really bad mistakes, and very bad mistakes by the Cat ST with 3 penalties so far. Very strong wind and each team scored a TD with the wind at their back. Padmos punted one 76 yards with the wind.

grizpsych said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

ESPN+ Are simply feeds picked up by either a university's in-house crew or a local tv station. The quality is on those people, ESPN streams as good as they get though.

True. I am just annoyed.

Da Boyz Mom said:
grizpsych said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

True. I am just annoyed.

Me too. And, I know it was just some stupid kid that tripped over and unplugged one HDMI cord.

WIU is very tough at home. It is hard to get pumped up in front of 200 fans. Choate will break a few chairs giving his half time talk. Cats will win this one in the 2nd half. WIU is a Missori Valley team built to stop the run. All the Cats can do is run. Gonna have to use field position and keep grinding.

ESPN feed still screwed up. Cats struggling to beat a team that we beat the team that beat the team they’re struggling against. Is that as clear as mud?

Northern Alabama handled WIU fairly easily. I watched that game. Could it be, maybe, that the Bobcats suck?

Back