• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV & RADIO

jacobj6

DONOR
What tv stations are games on?
What radio stations?

This topic was pinned but now I can't find it (even using a forum search). Thought i screen shot the programming schedule but can't seem to find that either.

Side note; THERE'S LITTLE TO NO COVERAGE IN THE ENTIRE EASTERN HALF OF MONTANA:

1) No radio stations cover the game besides a Sidney station. That'll cover about a 20 square mile chunk of the 100,000 sq miles that make up eastern Montana! Lots of people are out farming, ranching, or hunting this time of year and would love to follow the game. The U is doing a piss poor job here and losing the entire eastern half of its own state. Scats are on AM 790 out of billings which u can pick up into north dakotah and south to the middle of Wyoming. PEOPLE FOLLOW WHATS AVAILABLE AND EVENTUALLY LIKE WHAT THEY FOLLOW. Weekly, we are losing griz fans and creating scat fans.

2) Most small towns don't have spectrum as cable provider

So can't watch the game and can't listen to riley call it..........

Here you go!

https://gogriz.com/sports/2015/8/21/WhereToWatch.aspx

Mods can you please pin this link and make it permanent

Local Channels, Altitude, and GoGriz.com for video. However, DirecTV and Dish (and maybe Charter) are currently refusing to pay more money for local and altitude channels carrying the game. So, if you live outside of an area where you can get local channels via antenna, GoGriz.com will be your only option.

UM really sucks at getting deals that assure their product gets to all viewers. Montana is a rural state and not everyone lives where you can get locals with antennas. Many rely on satellite etc.

Pathetic

Ursus1 said:
UM really sucks at getting deals that assure their product gets to all viewers. Montana is a rural state and not everyone lives where you can get locals with antennas. Many rely on satellite etc.

Pathetic

+1---been a challenge for years. :-x

griz71 said:
Ursus1 said:

Pathetic

The true problem is that you only have two companies that own television companies with the ability to produce games in Montana Cowles Company (which UM has contracted with) and Sinclair (which forces their local stations to run propaganda). Currently Cowles wants cable/satellite companies to sweeten the deal for a new contract (this occurs every three years) and the rebroadcasters do not want to do it. If Cowles wanted to, they could force the cable satellite companies to carry their channels. But then they would not receive money from the rebroadcasters.

griz71 said:
Ursus1 said:

Pathetic

Decades-- By now the sound waves from the obscenities I shouted in the late 90's during 'buffering' should be reaching distant planets.

Ursa Major said:
griz71 said:
Ursus1 said:

Pathetic

Decades-- By now the sound waves from the obscenities I shouted in the late 90's during 'buffering' should be reaching distant planets.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

Question, will the Griz vs UNA game be on GoGriz.com anytime the watch again after tonight. I just found out I have a dinner date with my daughter tonight.

IdahoGrizFan said:
Question, will the Griz vs UNA game be on GoGriz.com anytime the watch again after tonight. I just found out I have a dinner date with my daughter tonight.

I'm 99% sure they archive their broadcasts so you can watch them later.

grizpsych said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Yessssssss.

IdahoGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Yessssssss.

But only with a subscription.

I think the all access is only covering two games this year. This game and Monmouth. Is that correct?
So all I really need to do is pay for this month.

IdahoGrizFan said:
I think the all access is only covering two games this year. This game and Monmouth. Is that correct?
So all I really need to do is pay for this month.

That's what I just did.

HookedonGriz said:
Here you go

Surprisingly, GoGriz video and audio were great for the NA game!!

Richard8 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Here you go

Surprisingly, GoGriz video and audio were great for the NA game!!

Indeed they were--AMAZING!

Ok, Fubo has Pac 12 Networks, which is exactly what it says the Oregon game is on, but Fubo also has Pac 12 Oregon for an additional cost, so I'm wondering if anyone watched the Husky game on Pac 12 Networks, and didn't need Pac 12 Washington...

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/channels

Cuervohola said:
Ok, Fubo has Pac 12 Networks, which is exactly what it says the Oregon game is on, but Fubo also has Pac 12 Oregon for an additional cost, so I'm wondering if anyone watched the Husky game on Pac 12 Networks, and didn't need Pac 12 Washington...

Fubo.TV has an offer that you get the channel for free for a week and can cancel at any time. I did this last time we played PAC-12. Works well. Cancel right after the game.

GrizzlyEdd said:
Cuervohola said:

Fubo.TV has an offer that you get the channel for free for a week and can cancel at any time. I did this last time we played PAC-12. Works well. Cancel right after the game.

Ok, that's what I do for some EPL matches as well, I just hope it works, because UCLA and Arizona are in the same time slot this weekend. They have Pac 12 Oregon for $10 if you are a subscriber, but I don't want to wait until Saturday to figure out if I need that.

Edit... Pac 12 Networks lists all the Pac 12 games, some are on Fox and ESPN...

THE channel PAC 12 Networks lists the Huskies / Hawaii followed by our game.

Damn, it's only Monday and I'm puling my hair out!

Back