• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Hauck...

Paytonlives

Staff member
Seems a lot more confident this year then he was last year at this time.

https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1163966839543566336

AZGrizFan said:
Oh what does he know. He never played the game.

Well atleast he’s close to the team. I’ve never played the game(in college) and I love 2k miles from Missoula. That’s why I gave up attempting to post any thing with relevant and meaningful content and instead resort to snide comments and poor attempts at humor. Go with your strengths I say.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Well atleast he’s close to the team. I’ve never played the game(in college) and I love 2k miles from Missoula. That’s why I gave up attempting to post any thing with relevant and meaningful content and instead resort to snide comments and poor attempts at humor. Go with your strengths I say.

Hey, don't sell yourself short, Bama. Your snide comments are poor also. :thumb:

EverettGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Hey, don't sell yourself short, Bama. Your snide comments are poor also. :thumb:

And don't act like we're impressed that you've loved 2k miles from Missoula, I've loved in places much closer and further than that from Missoula...sometimes with another person.

jodcon said:
EverettGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

And don't act like we're impressed that you've loved 2k miles from Missoula, I've loved in places much closer and further than that from Missoula...sometimes with another person.

:lol: :clap:

Back to the topic. Hauck seems a lot more hopeful than he did last year at the same point.

He talks about guys doing good in camp, and that is a good sign. It is good for guys to do good in camp so they are ready to do good in the season. I like where this is going.

jodcon said:
EverettGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

And many more times solo...

AZGrizFan said:

Does Hauck agree with you that the new corner won't have time to learn how to play corner, and that the CJ is making a mistake running the guy with the 2's already? Does Hauck weigh 275? Does Hauck tell you how to be a CFO?

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

Does Hauck agree with you that the new corner won't have time to learn how to play corner, and that the CJ is making a mistake running the guy with the 2's already? Does Hauck weigh 275? Does Hauck tell you how to be a CFO?

:lol:
You really need to learn to lighten up. Gonna stroke out, old man.

Latest posts

Back