• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All Dante Olson All the Time, 24/7

Dillon

Are you a fan of Dante Olson of the University of Montana Grizzlies football team? If so then you've come to the right place, because that's all we talk about in this thread! Whether he's a linebacker or on the sideline we've got Dante's back.

I guess that's all I wanted to say. :thumb:

Great athlete, no doubt. He IS impressive. But, he is one tackle away from being irrelevant, and obscurity. Knees are fragile things, bones break, muscles/tendons/ligaments tear. Let us not forget concussions. Football is a violent game.

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness, Dante is another one of those lab creations as a football player.

Olsen is technically sound and an exceptional tackler. He should have a good year unless he's injured in the Oregon game. I wish the Cats would have offered him a full ride so we could have got him to Bozeman.

My favorite Dante article. Do yourself a favor and read it.

https://gogriz.com/news/2018/12/25/football-2018-gogriz-com-person-of-the-year.aspx

VimSince03 said:
Great athlete, no doubt. He IS impressive. But, he is one tackle away from being irrelevant, and obscurity. Knees are fragile things, bones break, muscles/tendons/ligaments tear. Let us not forget concussions. Football is a violent game.

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness, Dante is another one of those lab creations as a football player.

Before unaware posters chastise for the first paragraph, I stole that quote from a poster on the TA thread. I do NOT wish any harm on Dante and hope he has a tremendous senior season...which leads to him getting drafted.

Dante is a good player. He proved himself with good stats last year. I think he will play well this year if he stays healthy. I hope to see him tackle a lot of guys from other teams and get make some sacks. I think he can help our team a lot this year. Whose ready for foot ball! I know I am. Nice too see some good posters back here. Go Griz!

VimSince03 said:
VimSince03 said:

giphy.gif

Before unaware posters chastise for the first paragraph, I stole that quote from a poster on the TA thread. I do NOT wish any harm on Dante and hope he has a tremendous senior season...which leads to him getting drafted.

You just hope he does not play good when he plays the Cats right! No bad blood it is cause you are a Cat fan. Ha ha ha.

ABQCat said:
Olsen is technically sound and an exceptional tackler. He should have a good year unless he's injured in the Oregon game. I wish the Cats would have offered him a full ride so we could have got him to Bozeman.

Ha ha. Olson would not of gone to the Cats. From what I know he was a Griz all the way. I do not think a full ride would of got him too be a Cat. I guess we shall see what he does this year when the Griz play the Cats.

VimSince03 said:

Seems like I’ve heard that somewhere before.

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

Ha ha. Olson would not of gone to the Cats. From what I know he was a Griz all the way. I do not think a full ride would of got him too be a Cat. I guess we shall see what he does this year when the Griz play the Cats.

A FULLER ride then?

go96griz said:
My favorite Dante article. Do yourself a favor and read it.

https://gogriz.com/news/2018/12/25/football-2018-gogriz-com-person-of-the-year.aspx

Wow...Never seen that article (novel) before. Everybody needs to read that. Just awesome. :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

A FULLER ride then?

I do not know what would make a ride more full then a full ride. Keep it on thread here please. This is on Dante being good and what we think he will do when he plays this year. Try not to make this a piss match that drives off the good posters like me who used to come to this board to get and share new stuff on if guys will play good or not.

VimSince03 said:

giphy.gif

This. Thanks for noticing. I wonder who will have more impact this season, Olson or Anderson?

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

A FULLER ride then?

I do not know what would make a ride more full then a full ride. Keep it on thread here please. This is on Dante being good and what we think he will do when he plays this year. Try not to make this a piss match that drives off the good posters like me who used to come to this board to get and share new stuff on if guys will play good or not.

Right. Really? From you?

Olson's a wrecking ball and I hope he stays healthy and kills it this year.

Bear Spray said:
VimSince03 said:

giphy.gif

This. Thanks for noticing. I wonder who will have more impact this season, Olson or Anderson?

It could be Anderson for sure. He could have a good year. It could also be Olson. He could have a year that is good to. We shall see. Time will tell who has the best year out of Anderson and Olson. It all will come down to who has the best year in the games they play. That is why they play the games. Thank you for your post that is on thread.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

A FULLER ride then?

Right. Really? From you?

Olson's a wrecking ball and I hope he stays healthy and kills it this year.

I hope so to.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:
VimSince03 said:

giphy.gif

It could be Anderson for sure. He could have a good year. It could also be Olson. He could have a year that is good to. We shall see. Time will tell who has the best year out of Anderson and Olson. It all will come down to who has the best year in the games they play. That is why they play the games. Thank you for your post that is on thread.

Ok, stop. I don't come here to read this mindless drivel, I get all I need of that on Bobcat Nation. Tell me Choach is a loser and we're all drinking his cool aid. What about SWMS kicking the dog shitake out of the Cats? Trail of Tears starting early anyone? Come on man, we still have a couple weeks to go! We need you CDA!

Back