• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Colter’s Sleepers for the Griz

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Tootell and Nuanez talked yesterday about the sleepers who could make impact for the Griz and why. Here was Colter’s list:

Mitch Roberts WR - catches everything and goes all out. Plus a local kid who can spark the rest of the O

Alex Gubner DL - big motor, strength, mean streak

Matt Rensvold TE - some have told Colter he may have the best hands on the team. If he can maintain his athleticism after getting to 250 he may be next level

Brandon Purdy K - has looked really good during camp. Has proven himself in games. Could have a big year. Was an all-league player

Nick Ostmo - turning heads. Reminds Colter of Chad Newell. Hauck mentioned him by name, unprompted, which says a lot.

garizzalies said:
These 2 caught my eye

Montana tries to improve its total of one sack by edge players last season.

By the second half of spring ball, Roberts overtook Toure with the first unit.

My opinion but I think Toure has surged back and will really impress in a bounce-back season. I do love what I'm seeing from Roberts, reminds me of another kid that wore #80 and played WR a few years back.

BWahlberg said:
garizzalies said:
These 2 caught my eye

My opinion but I think Toure has surged back and will really impress in a bounce-back season. I do love what I'm seeing from Roberts, reminds me of another kid that wore #80 and played WR a few years back.

https://twitter.com/marcmariani80/status/1164148263886495746?s=20

Yukon said:
BWahlberg said:
garizzalies said:
These 2 caught my eye

https://twitter.com/marcmariani80/status/1164148263886495746?s=20

A lot of posts of GRIZ QBs' (Sneed and Humphrey) dropping dimes to WR's in fall camp this season. Sneed and Humphrey each throw great passes. It's a good feeling going into the season, knowing we have 2 capable QB's.

Back