• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All Troy Anderson All the Time, 24/7

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
Are you a fan of Troy Anderson of the Montana State University Bobcats football team? If so, then you've come to the right place! Because that's all we talk about in this thread! Whether he's a quarterback or a running back or a linebacker, we've got Troy's back.

I guess that's all I really wanted to say.

AllWeatherFan said:
Are you a fan of Troy Anderson of the Montana State University Bobcats football team? If so, then you've come to the right place! Because that's all we talk about in this thread! Whether he's a quarterback or a running back or a linebacker, we've got Troy's back.

I guess that's all I really wanted to say.

I understand the frustration....but Troy for President!

tenor.gif

grizfromhel said:
His ancestors are danish, not norwegian. Ex. Jensen, Jenson; Paulsen, Paulson.

So, that's why they call him "The Flying Dutchman". The more you know . . .

CDAGRIZ said:
grizfromhel said:

If I’m not mistaken that monicker is shared by a sexual act (e.g. Dirty Sanchez; ATM).

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizfromhel said:

If I’m not mistaken that monicker is shared by a sexual act (e.g. Dirty Sanchez; ATM).

Talk about a shot to the Netherlands! I guess that's why they don't have holes in their donuts.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizfromhel said:

Are you talking about the old Dutch Rudder? This explains the uncommonly strong bond amongst MSU football brothers. Could this also explain the bizarre dismissal of their defensive coach?

go96griz said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizfromhel said:

Are you talking about the old Dutch Rudder? This explains the uncommonly strong bond amongst MSU football brothers. Could this also explain the bizarre dismissal of their defensive coach?
No, the flying dutchman should not be confused with either the dutch rudder or the double dutch rudder. Although it would certainly explain the fan love.

Sorry to take this off topic, but have you guys seen this QB/LB hybrid player the cats have? Surprised we haven’t discussed him at all...

RainierGriz said:
Sorry to take this off topic, but have you guys seen this QB/LB hybrid player the cats have? Surprised we haven’t discussed him at all...

He’s no TA.

It was grainy footage, but it showed TA , in tights and Cape, the required uniform, exploding through the roof at the moment it collapsed. C.A.T.S. engineers are working on a spring loaded trap door just above the phone booth. Apparently he prefers the double bound.

AZGrizFan said:
RainierGriz said:

He’s no TA.

Perhaps not, but he's a Swedish father with feelings just like anyone else.

Back