• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck's Salary and Bonuses

PlayerRep

https://missoulian.com/406mtsports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/university-of-montana-griz-coach-hauck-earns-k-in-bonuses/article_64448d3c-bd31-5776-9c17-f2b70f4d4ed4.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-2

OK, remind me who posted whether Gwen Florio, et al, had grown/matured/and variously gotten her/their heads out of their collective asses? WRONG!!! Here is proof positive that the same anti-Griz/anti-UM rants will continue unabated, as if there was any doubt. Gwen Florio is now Editor of this rag, and has Szpaller as her new hit-bitch. This could have been a praising article for Bobby on what he has accomplished in one year. No "0 for 2" incidents, like it was too bad. How about a Choate and Chris Murray comparison? Nope, wouldn't fit the narrative. Why the hell ANYBODY subscribes to this worthless POS is beyond me. Pull your heads out, Missoula! FTM! :finger:

tourist said:
OK, remind me who posted whether Gwen Florio, et al, had grown/matured/and variously gotten her/their heads out of their collective asses? WRONG!!! Here is proof positive that the same anti-Griz/anti-UM rants will continue unabated, as if there was any doubt. Gwen Florio is now Editor of this rag, and has Szpaller has her new hit-bitch. This could have been a praising article for Bobby on what he has accomplished in one year. No "0 for 2" incidents, like it was too bad. How about a Choate and Chris Murray comparison? Nope, wouldn't fit the narrative. Why the hell ANYBODY subscribes to this worthless POS is beyond me. Pull your heads out, Missoula! FTM! :finger:
I'm having trouble reading in all the negativity you suggest. I'm certainly no fan of the Missoulian, but this seems pretty level to me.

kemajic said:
tourist said:
OK, remind me who posted whether Gwen Florio, et al, had grown/matured/and variously gotten her/their heads out of their collective asses? WRONG!!! Here is proof positive that the same anti-Griz/anti-UM rants will continue unabated, as if there was any doubt. Gwen Florio is now Editor of this rag, and has Szpaller has her new hit-bitch. This could have been a praising article for Bobby on what he has accomplished in one year. No "0 for 2" incidents, like it was too bad. How about a Choate and Chris Murray comparison? Nope, wouldn't fit the narrative. Why the hell ANYBODY subscribes to this worthless POS is beyond me. Pull your heads out, Missoula! FTM! :finger:
I'm having trouble reading in all the negativity you suggest. I'm certainly no fan of the Missoulian, but this seems pretty level to me.
I just think he hates Gwen & for good reason!

Dillon, you are spot on. Strauss has thrown down the gauntlet by hiring her and her flying monkeys. War has been declared. No fence sitting.

I’m surprised he got so many bonuses last year considering he lost 3 home games, missed out on the playoffs and lost to Montana State, seems to me that should be a no bonus year.

I’m surprised he got so many bonuses last year considering he lost 3 home games, missed out on the playoffs and lost to Montana State, seems to me that should be a no bonus year.

I just want him to take us to the playoffs. I don't think he can. First time, he was given the keys to the Cadillac. This time, he got keys to a Ford truck. I hope he can quickly upgrade. But I don't see it.

The team is already better. It showed in spring ball. The schedule makes it tougher to get to playoffs, but I think they have a very good chance. Especially if the qb stays healthy. I think the o-line will come along. Hopefully, corner isn't too thin.

PlayerRep said:
The team is already better. It showed in spring ball. The schedule makes it tougher to get to playoffs, but I think they have a very good chance. Especially if the qb stays healthy. I think the o-line will come along. Hopefully, corner isn't too thin.

We're thin on the d-line too. Still hoping for a transfer or two there...

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
PlayerRep said:

By thin I’m assuming you’re lamenting the fact that there aren’t two bridge abutments manning the middle? It’s a 3/3/5 defense. You don’t need boat anchors - you need guys who can occupy space & let the backers & safeties be the hero’s. The two guys they just picked up should help with the pass rush which was non-existent last season. If there’s a trouble spot - it’s corner.

bgbigdog said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
PlayerRep said:

By thin I’m assuming you’re lamenting the fact that there aren’t two bridge abutments manning the middle? It’s a 3/3/5 defense. You don’t need boat anchors - you need guys who can occupy space & let the backers & safeties be the hero’s. The two guys they just picked up should help with the pass rush which was non-existent last season. If there’s a trouble spot - it’s corner.
Thin as in depth at bridge abutments...

I'm not worried about d-line. There are a number of good younger players too. The big redshirt frosh is.a total stud and huge.

"2018: Gubner will enroll at the University of Montana as a true freshman in the fall of 2018.

High School: Received offer from Stephen F. Austin and received interest from Boise State, Fresno State and Massachusetts… Two year letterman in football… One year letterman in track and field… Won lineman of the year award senior year… Mission League Champions senior year, overall record of 9-3 and ranked a top 20 team in the country by Max Preps for six weeks straight… First team All-Conference and first team All-Area senior year… 10 sacks, 16 tfl and 70 tackles senior year.

Personal: Parents are Steve and Laura Gubner... Aspires to be a businessman and lawyer."

Back