• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Buss

your wrong

DONOR
What are his draft/FA possibilities? I thought he could get a look at the next level. Hopefully his injuries don’t stop that opportunity.

I heard he has hung up the cleats and is not pursuing an NFL roster. Too many injuries. It sounds like people would be shocked what he played through last year. I was told any other player would have had to sit out last year.

HookedonGriz said:
I heard he has hung up the cleats and is not pursuing an NFL roster. Too many injuries. It sounds like people would be shocked what he played through last year. I was told any other player would have had to sit out last year.

And now he adds his name to the " list of immortals "

All the best to Josh in whatever is ahead for him. It was a pleasure to have watched him represent Montana. :thumb:

bgbigdog said:
All the best to Josh in whatever is ahead for him. It was a pleasure to have watched him represent Montana. :thumb:

I’m guessing he’s not done representing Montana, even if it’s not on a football field.

Just wanted to say thank you to Montana and all the crazy Egrizzers. It has been a joy to watch my son play for University of Montana. He gave it his all and can walk away with some great memories and friends. Football is hard on the body and it took its tole on Josh. As parents we met many other fantastic player parents thru our tailgates and various events. He did however recently get engaged to a born and raised Missoula girl he met while at UM and convinced here to move back to Boise with him. Our family will forever be life long Griz fans. I have never posted on the egriz.com but have followed it thru the years and it has always been kind toward my son (for the most part!)
On a side note another kid from Josh's HS (Mountain View) is headed up this fall to join the Griz. He has always been a great athlete and looking forward to following him at UM- Joey Elwell.
Peace out and Dante and Jace are going to be a great duo!

This was funny.

https://twitter.com/shayne_cochran/status/1121179037005533184?s=20

BussFather said:
Just wanted to say thank you to Montana and all the crazy Egrizzers. It has been a joy to watch my son play for University of Montana. He gave it his all and can walk away with some great memories and friends. Football is hard on the body and it took its tole on Josh. As parents we met many other fantastic player parents thru our tailgates and various events. He did however recently get engaged to a born and raised Missoula girl he met while at UM and convinced here to move back to Boise with him. Our family will forever be life long Griz fans. I have never posted on the egriz.com but have followed it thru the years and it has always been kind toward my son (for the most part!)
On a side note another kid from Josh's HS (Mountain View) is headed up this fall to join the Griz. He has always been a great athlete and looking forward to following him at UM- Joey Elwell.

The pleasure was all ours, Dad. Absolute BEAST on the football field, and apparently an even better person off the field. You done good. Congrats to Josh...he'll do well in whatever he pursues in life. :clap: :clap: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
BussFather said:

The pleasure was all ours, Dad. Absolute BEAST on the football field, and apparently an even better person off the field. You done good. Congrats to Josh...he'll do well in whatever he pursues in life. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I can see Josh coaching football back at his High School in Boise...I think he would be a great coach!

The man has made an impact on Griz football and opposing players, possibly an imprint. Getting 'hit by the Buss' is now part of Griz history and will be talked about for years. Well done, Mr. Buss! :thumb:

Looks like we can see where Josh gets his class! Thanks for your comments, dad. My youngest son played two years of small college football and it also took it’s toll on him. We were crushed when he couldn’t continue his dream but now after 10 years it’s so easy to say he made the absolute correct decision. I will always be a Josh Buss fan and thank him for his fantastic Griz career!

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
BussFather said:

I can see Josh coaching football back at his High School in Boise...I think he would be a great coach!

Even better, on the east sideline of Washington Grizzly Stadium with a head set on.

Yes Dad, thanks for letting us have the pleasure of watching one of the greatest defensive players to don a Griz uniform. And thank you Josh for choosing football over lacrosse and playing like the true warrior you are!

alabamagrizzly said:
reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
BussFather said:

Even better, on the east sideline of Washington Grizzly Stadium with a head set on.

Yes Dad, thanks for letting us have the pleasure of watching one of the greatest defensive players to don a Griz uniform. And thank you Josh for choosing football over lacrosse and playing like the true warrior you are!

I agree, it would be great to see him with a headset on the griz sideline. However, I think he would be a fantastic head coach at the high school level 1st. In Boise or wherever he wants to reside. With a young lady from Missoula by his side, he may end up in Missoula as some point. I wish him the best no matter where he ends up and what ever career path he chooses.

The energy, enthusiasm, and intensity he brought to the defense was contagious with his teammates! Truly, joy to watch him play! Good luck in your future endeavors Josh! My 12 year old loved watching you play!

bussfather....thanks for the post....i believe this says it best about your son.....i remember a few of his teammates were being interviewed and the question was " who the the team would you least want to fight".... Josh's name was the first one out of their mouths.....happy he chose to be a GRIZ !

Back