• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring football news, notes and rumors

LivingstonNative

I’ve been monitoring the temperatures in Missoula a little bit lately, and I was wondering where spring football practice will take place. Maybe some of you could enlighten me, being the tempature will be a balmy 20°, tomorrow. I would hate to see any of the players get hurt and be out for the season. I would think that this would be the coldest spring practice, EVER!

Lets get it started.

✅ @MontanaGSA Spring Game - April 13 in Kalispell
✅ Scrimmages: 3/15 & 3/22
✅ Pro Day: 3/12

Some players not on the spring roster Ryan Arnston even though he has to sit out a year I know he has been working with the team but not sure he can participate in spring ball, also William Powell. The spring prospectus always has a different roster than what comes out at the scrimmages I expect to see a few more names we haven’t seen before. Also rumored position changes not listed, Grossman listed at TE still even though he is playing defense, also Tanner Wilson listed at QB and not S/LB

Because it’s the spring roster, I’m not gonna jump to any premature conclusions but Garrett Graves and Devin Maua aren’t listed.

alabamagrizzly said:
Because it’s the spring roster, I’m not gonna jump to any premature conclusions but Garrett Graves and Devin Maua aren’t listed.

Where are you seeing the spring roster? The roster I saw has them listed

grizfan1984 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Maua is missing from the prospectus & the GG 2019 roster. Graves is on both.

bgbigdog said:
grizfan1984 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

My bad on Graves. A too quick a look and I was thinking he was #8 for some reason.

alabamagrizzly said:
bgbigdog said:
grizfan1984 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

My bad on Graves. A too quick a look and I was thinking he was #8 for some reason.

Best of luck to Devin.

Back