• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz add 3 more...

Bowmat

https://gogriz.com/news/2019/2/6/football-hauck-completes-incoming-class-of-2019.aspx?fbclid=IwAR2glnSrC9K-E8JDwNFcRJYKSw839Kta0F-H4YE4s9OqcRTK4Ewx0yvKDH8

Raider said:
'68griz said:
Are we supposed to be excited?

...you forgot to sigh.

Plenty of bridges to jump from my man.

That's a big advantage in western Montana, you guys have mountains and cliffs to end it all from. Out here on the Great Plains we have to get by with exposure and frost bite.

SaskGriz said:
Raider said:
'68griz said:

...you forgot to sigh.

That's a big advantage in western Montana, you guys have mountains and cliffs to end it all from. Out here on the Great Plains we have to get by with exposure and frost bite.

This.

From a guy who spends an entire week each year watching his dog run away. :lol:

SaskGriz said:
Raider said:
'68griz said:

...you forgot to sigh.

Actually the real mountains in the state are in the south/central.

'68griz said:

Yes. These kids just got the opportunity of a lifetime. It's an awesome thing to be a college athlete, even better when it's at the University of Montana. Glad they get to be a part of a great family!

The.Real.2506 said:
Bobby must plan on kicking lots of field goals :thumb:
His previous teams kicked more field goals than pretty much anyone else, and they were pretty damn good, so...

MTGRZ said:
'68griz said:

Yes. These kids just got the opportunity of a lifetime. It's an awesome thing to be a college athlete, even better when it's at the University of Montana. Glad they get to be a part of a great family!
Okay, I agree with that. And, just perhaps, we have found a more reliable kicker than we have had the past few years.

kemajic said:
SaskGriz said:
Raider said:
'68griz said:

...you forgot to sigh.

Actually the real mountains in the state are in the south/central.
Okay what's going on with egrizzers going full tardtard...??

Latest posts

Back